21

Brais POV

*next day*

Since I had no laptop I woke up supef early in the morning to go to the library to use the computer. I went there and searched for vacancies in fashion industries. There was a fashion adviser required in Vogue and FashT needed a men clothing designer but I had a degree of female fashion deaigning. Many locals also required jobs too but I prefered going to Vogue and FashTs.

I thanked the librarian and sprinted of to the hotel thankfully it was on the next block. I changed into a Mid thigh black flare skirt and paired it with a boat neck royal blue top and tucked it in my skirt. I wore black converse under it and carried my prada bag and took all important things like my resume and degree. I applied some makeup and set off to The vogue Us'office.

*at the office*

"Goodmorning Miss; How may I help you?"

"Hello.. um I'm Brailey Tomlinson I'm here for the job interview for the fashion advisor"

"Ofcourse please wait in the waiting area you will be escorted to the fashion department in a few"

I made my way back to the couch and sat there waiting for my name to be called out. In front of me was a picture hanging in a frame underneath it was written "Best selling Issue Of The Month" The picture on the cover was of the boys. That immidietly brought so many tears to my eyes I don't think i will ever be able to forget thrm. ever. "Miss Tomlinson you are requested inside"

I quickly got up and followed the young lady into the large doors of the main office then we walked into a hallway and then in a huge room labeled "FashionDepartment"

We walked across the huge rooma nd into a small cabin which said "Sr.Ms.Toney"

She held open the door of the cabin for me and I walked in.

"Hello miss tomlinson, Welcome to the Vogue Us. I am Toney Carlson, Senior manager of the vogue us Fashion Department. Introduce yourself please"

Toney said with a welcoming smile.

"Hi My name is Brailey and I am 20 and um I got my degree for fashion studies from University of Manchester. I used to live in UK I recently moved here."

"Alright so nice to meet you Brailey so lets get straight to business. Alright so we do 't give jobs judging by an interview or a quiz test. You have to show how much practical you are. You have to perform 3 tasks each task consist of 10 point earn 22 points and you'll be hired. We have a competetor for you she is 22 her name is Eleanour she will be given the same task as you. So for now you're off to go but tomorrow You have to be here by 9. Any questions?"

"Wow thats good and no no questions.Guess I'll meet you tomorrow Bye"

"Bye"

With that I sprinted off to my house to get prepared for whats gonna come up next.