47

Welcome back to Niall and brai's world, let's get on with their ups and downs ! Recap:
One direction and Brai experience a plane crash but they make it out alive and healthy, they're stuck in hawaii for 2 months so it's partyyyy. But will brai and Niall be able to hold on to their relationship? Well,read on to know more ! :)

Niall's POV
"No Ma,I'm all good don't worry, yea, I love you too Ma see you soon!" With that i hung up the phone, my mom was worried sick about me lads and brai so we had an hour conversation about us being just fine. I felt Brailey stir around me and I just stared at her lovely face, I carresesd her cheek with my thumb and she fluttered her eyes open,
Her lips immediately curled up and I copied her cute facial expression. She rolled slightly in the bed and stretched her arms gasping at the pain in her legs. She sat up on the bed wiyht he help of her hands and looked at me "well, good morning" she said bluntly.
"That's not how you greet your boyfriend in the morning" I said cheekily.
She chuckled and leaned in towards me and connected her lips with mine, slowly,sweetly and softly.
"Goodmorninggg ! Woah." Louis barged into the room making both of us jerk and gasp in pain.
"OKAY RULE NUMBER 1 NO SNOGGING IN FRONT OF ME" Louis said obnoxiously making us both chuckle and he stuck hus tongue out at us. "Anywho, since you both are boring and sick, your breakfast will be served to you in your room in 10 minutes so freshen up also I'll  be back in around 15 minutes and I certainly do not want to see you both eating each other's throats."
I glared at louis
"And now I'll leave cause brai's giving me her death stares" I chuckled as he left and i pushed my self off the bed and took hold of my crutches hoping into the other side if the bed helping niall get in his wheel chair and both of us made our way to the bathroom washing our faces and brushing our teeth and also making weird faces as the foam of the toothpaste was building up in our mouths. We got back on our beds just in time to see Louis enter our room with two trays in his hands each contains an omlette, 2 waffles and a strawberry milkshake for Niall and irish creme coffee for me. We ate the food whike talking about the most random shit ever. I just wish to cherish times like these every day ofcourse only with out all the crutches and bandages.
Alrigt readers, I've  quite gotten in the idea of what i want this story to be like so I'll update from now on but they'd  be less efficient  because I've  got my CIEs this year so I'm busy most of the time and also don't  forget to read my latest Niall flick, 'STOCKHOLM SYNDROME ' :)
Thanks for reading and also remeber breeze in your prayers :)
~Saphire