006

-3 days later
It's been 3 days since I've talked to Twan. He don't even speak to me at school. So I texted him when I got home.

Twan came over while everybody was gone & it was just me & Alexis at the house

I went to open the door & let him in.

"Twan.. what you want?"
"I'm sorry London.. You was right. I just ain't wanna talk about it."
"Antwan I'm here for a reason! You can talk to me..."
"I know & I apologize. My parents been going hard on me ever since I told them."
"You okay?"
"Psssh. Yea I'm straight & you must be trippin if you think you can send me a text and think you can just cut me out ya life like that. We forever..I told you that." He gave me a kiss and hugged me

"I love you shordy."
"I love you more baby."
"You gon be aight ?"
"Yea..Alexis here. We gon be coo."
"Aight.." he smiled and left. That boy just give me chills whenever I see him. I walked back upstairs to Alexis and she was knocked out. So I just went to sleep too.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
-The next morning
"Girls ! Get up !" My dad yelled from the stairs.
Me and Alexis got up & went to go eat.
It's weird being pregnant with your best friend. Or being pregnant at all.

I sighed & went to put my food in the trash

I sighed & went to put my food in the trash. I fr lost my appetite.
"You okay?" My dad said
"Twan got kicked out.."
"D*mn..where he staying?"
"With his cousin..I should go talk to his mom."
"Don't meddle."
"But dadddd ! That wasn't fair of them.."
"London. I said what I said. Now get to school."

I drove to school with Alexis and we got out the car and went to class.

I looked around and Twan wasn't no where to be found. I tapped on Amari after class & asked her.
"Hey Amari...where's Twan?"
"With our cousin. He only live like an hour away.."
"So he just thought..not showing up was the best option?"
"Pretty much. I'll see you later." She said while walking away . I did get the addy to they cousin house from her though. Most definitely popping up there.

My car was in the shop for a booterrrr. So I just got it out today , because I didn't feel like driving my parents car , because then they'd want to ask questions and be nosy.

So it took me an hour to get to they cousin house , but when I got there it was crowded I knocked on the door & some tall nigga opened up and looked me up & down.

"ooo wassup shordy. What can I do for ya?"
"Is Twan here?"
"Who need to know?"
"His girl."
"Oh sh*t ! You the b*tch that my manz knocked up!" I rolled my eyes.
"So is he here or not?"
"Yea..TWANNN ! Ya babymoms here !!" He winked at me and walked off. Antwan walked out and shut the door behind him.

"London what the f*ck you doing here?"
"Nah nigga what're YOU doing here? You smell like weed and alcohol. F*ck is this? A trap house?"
"You gotta go."
"Mhm .. why?"
"Cuz ion want you here."
"Ion what you here either Twan! You messing up yo scholarship one drink & one blunt at a time..baby don't do this." I said with my hand on the side of his face.

He put his hand under my chin and kissed me.
"Go.."
"I'm not leaving without you."
"London bruh...go!"
"Twan why-" before I could finish my sentence some b*tch came out with barely any clothes on and stood on the side of Twan.

"I think he told you to leave. Hoe!" She said with this thick accent.
"Girl chill out I'm talking to my man."
"Yo man?!" She said while laughing
"Twan... I will embarrass this hoe. Girl this not yo man. Come back and finish what we was doing pooh."

I did the lil crazy laugh like my mama and flicked both of em off & walked to my car. Sh*t  got me heateddddd.