033

London POV
"Maya can you sit still?" I said while tryna braid my sister's hair . This lil girl gon have the audacity to look back at me & roll her eyes. LMAOO she most definitely my lil sister

I was bouta keep braiding but I got a FaceTime call from Eric.
"Hollon Maya go out the room real quick." She got up & walked out the room.

I accepted his call and he came on cheesing and sh*t.
"Wassup London"
"Heyy"
"You at home?"
"Yea I am. Why?"
"I was tryna scoop you right quick."
"Mhm aight. What you tryna do?"
"Shidd ion even know"
"Nigga how you gon call me without a plan?"
"We could figure it out when I come get you shordy"
"Aight. Lemme get ready"
"Bett. Ima be there in 15."
"k" I hung up and put my phone down

I really wasn't even tryna go nowhere. My head hurt & it's too d*mn hot outside. Like the devil just farted everywhere. It's not even hot. It's HAWT.

But oh well. Ima get cute.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I finished touching up my hair & went downstairs .
"Mama ima be back later."
"Where you bouta go?"
"Out."
"Gir- Obviously. Where & with who?"
"Out. With a friend."
"I should really punch you in yo jaw girl you play too much." She said while laughing
I gave her a kiss on her cheek & walked outside and waited on the porch.

Antwan walked out his house with some girl & b*tchhh ! My blood...was boiling. I knowwww he not f*ckin with her !
They walked out & he gon turn and give her a hug & this Nigga had THEEEE audacity to slap her a**... like wha- k.

I smacked my lips & sighed. Whew Chile .. she not even cute like wtf. Stale weave and allattt.

Eric pulled up with his music blasting loud and I got up. Antwan had finally seen me & he looked embarrassed. Like yeaaaa nigga! How you feel now that I'm with a real hood nigga?

I should really f*ck Antwan upppp ! Whew Chile.

I walked over to the car & got in with Eric.
"wassup"
"Hey boo" Ion know why I said "boo" to this nigga. He gon start feeling himself.
"Who That is?"
"Who?"
He looked down through my window and seen Antwan staring.
"Aw him? He ain't nobody."
"Nobody? Look like you got him as yo lock screen so he must be somebody."

I forgot that I even had Antwan as my lock screen still. I didn't even notice-

"Ignore that. I'm for real he ain't nobody important to me."
"Mhm aight." He put the car in drive and we drove to go see a movie.

I was fine with that. Cuz then we wouldn't have to talk bout nun. Haaaa