021

London POV
I walked in the school with Alexis & I went to her locker with her.
I had my earbuds in listening to Lil baby. I always listen to him when I really don't wanna be bothered.

Alexis looked over my shoulder and her eyes got wide. I pulled my earbuds out and turned around. I seen Antwan & my so called "enemy" (she beefing with me but ion even pay the girl no mind)

She was all up on him & his lil dumb self didn't even notice she was flirting. He was over there giggling and sh*t like a lil a** girl. I oughta beat both they a**.

She turned and looked at me and smiled .
Alexis turned me back around towards her
"Girl don't even do nothing."
"She must think she cute flirting with my nigga with her lil ugly a**." Alexis laughed
"If you gon do anything just don't fight her. You pregnant."
"Whew girl I know. Ima just talk to her woman to woman , but if she wanna buck then ima whoop her a** like she my child."

I walked over to them & Alexis went to get breakfast.
"Oh wassup baby" Antwan said while kissing my cheek.
"Mhm. What y'all over here giggling for?"
My "enemy" Leah looked at me and rolled her eyes.
"Me & Twan were just having a conversation."
"You and who?"
"Me and Twa-"
"Nah boo he's Antwan to you. Come on Twan." I took his hand and we walked away
"What was that about?"
"Ion like her so you don't either."
"She not even bad."
"Boy bye that's a d*mn lie. Anyways .. you busy later on?"
"Yea I got practice. Why?"
"I wanted to chill with you but never mind now. I'll chil with Alexis. Again."
"I gotchu next week."
"mhm. No thank you. Just forget it." I walked away and went to my 1st period.

"Ion wanna sound like that kind of girlfriend , but d*mn ! Can I get a piece of my nigga too? Sh*t st this point he only feel like my friend."
I said to Alexis in class

"You deserve to sound like that pooh. He been dogging you for real. He prolly don't mean to but he does.."
"He better fix that or ima be the one dogging him. I'm sick of being number 2 in his life. Sh*t I'm not even on top 5."
Alexis laughed but I was dead serious .

"Talk to him London. He won't understand where you're coming from if you don't even express yourself."
"If I express myself ima beat his a**."
"Girl bye I'm for real!"
I was too.
"Fineeee. I'll talk to him.."
"Good."

Hopefully me talking to him will help but knowing how stubborn he is...Ion even know.