071

London POV
-The next day

I went to go visit Antwan again while I had the chance. I walked in , did all the lil procedures and I sat down at the call thing until he came out .

He walked out & sat down in the chair & picked up the phone.
"Hey baby.. ya mama tell you anything yet?"
"Yea.. supposed to be out this week , but she said that last week too so ion know." He put his hands on his head.. I could tell he was tired.
"You gon be okay T. I promise.. you gon be out soon."
"I miss you bruh"
"I miss you too baby, but it's all gon be over soon."
"I'm sorry.."
"Huh? What you sorry for Antwan?"
"Leaving you out there to take care of ya self while you pregnant.."
"You don't got nothing to be sorry about. I'm perfectly fine.. I'm worried about you right now. Don't worry about me.."
The bird gave the signal and Antwan had to go.
"I love you.. so much London."
"I love you more pooh." They cuffed him and he walked back to his cell.

When I got back home I texted Amari to see if they could tell me anything about the case.
Amari wasn't tryna tell me sh!t and she was being rude to me tryna blame this whole thing on me..See I wasn't gon get mad because I didn't even have the energy.

I just left it alone cuz I just want Antwan out of jail. That's it.

Alexis came in my room with Nova (her daughter) And shut the door behind her.
"Alexis girl you need to chill. You just had to baby what you doing getting up?"
"Girl I'm not crippled. But did you hear Bout what people been saying about what happened with Antwan?"

"Nah. I've been off social media..wassup?"
"Kash and his boys set him up.."
"The f*ck?! Why??"
"Ion even know.."
"That's prolly why Amari was tryna blame it on me.."
"Huh? That b!tch tried to blame this on you? I knew I didn't like her."
"Yhup, but ion even care. Ima whoop Kash a**. That Nigga that mad? Don't make no d*mn sense."
"Nah pooh. Just sit back and watch Antwan rock his sh!t."

period .