084

Antwan POV
"So how ima tell London?"
"You ain't gotta tell her nothin. Just disappear on her."
"Fuck you mean disappear on her? I'm not leaving her by herself. It's crazy niggas out there tryna hurt me or anybody around me."
"And that's why yo ass leaving."
"And that's why I need to know how ima tell her?"
"Man ion know. Fake yo death or sum shit damn."
"Fake my death?" I laughed but he was dead serious
"I ain't laughing T."
"You deadass? Fuck this is? A lifetime movie?"
"If you want to family safe then go ass gotta do it Cuz with you around they not safe."
"So I just disappear on her? No explanation?...nothing."
"Nun of that. Whenever the coast is clear then maybe you can come back and live yo happily ever after shit but as of now that can't happen."
"This shit dead Folks. For real."
"You asked for my help and I'm giving you that shit. Now it's either you take it or you don't ain't nobody forcing you.."
"Can I tell her I love her at least?"
"Then she gon know something up. Only people you can tell is ya mama .. then she can choose he can know. They gon be the ones to set this fake funeral shit up anyways. London just can't know.."
I really broke down in tears.. I could've taken another path but obviously this the only way.
"Aight .. where ima go?"
"Somewhere outta here.. I'll pay for yo shit and all of that. You just gotta go before they catch on."
"Ight...So this is it?"
"This is it lil bruh. Stay safe out there. Deadass...can't let nobody know you up there. Aight?"
I nodded ..
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
London POV
-6 hours later
I was feeding the twins and got a call from Alexis.
"Hello?"
"London! Baby you okay??"
"Huh Yea girl I'm fine what you on?"
"You didn't hear?? I would've thought you woulda been the first one to know."
"Know what? What's wrong?"
"Antwan.. he got in a bad ass car accident..they was posting it all over social media. Amari was the first to post it and then it spread."
"I- is he okay??"
"Baby .. they said they did all they could pooh.. I'm so sorry."
"Ain't no fuckin way Alexis.. you really playing with me right now. You gotta be." My eyes started to water and my hands started shake while holding my phone .
"I'm not baby. I'm on my way over to you right now..I love you" I hung up and threw my phone.
The emotions running through my body.. unexplainable. I ain't never felt a pain like this... really. My best fucking friend.... is gone. This shit hurt in a whole other way. I ain't even get to say I love him or nun of that... this shit hit way different. Wayy different...