019

Amari POV
"Mariii !" My mom yelled from the stairs
"Yesss?!" I walked down to meet her at the stairs.
"Have you seen Antwan? He left the house and didn't come back.."
"No I haven't seen him.." my mom sighed and went to call Antwan's phone. He didn't pick up.
"Can you text London or Kash? Maybe they know.."
"Yea." I pulled out my phone and texted London.

" I pulled out my phone and texted London

Hopefully she get some information..
My mom walked downstairs and sighed.
"Any update?"
"Yea..his dad is in town. So he went to see him."
"Oh good. I thought he was in trouble or something."
"With his dad being down here he prolly gone get into some trouble. I'm not tryna move again.." She walked back to her room and closed the door.

Antwan's dad is a bad influence, but ion think he's that dumb to go back to his drug dealer days. Sh*t I hope not.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
London POV
I went downstairs to get something to eat & got a call from Alexis.
"Hello?"
"Hey London.." She sounded all sad.
"What's the deal boo?"
"Deuce didn't take the news well.."
"What happened??"
"He came over while I was home alone , and I guess he was drunk or some sh*t & he tried to choke me. He started hitting on me London.."
She started to cry over the phone & my blood started to boil.

"Who the f*ck he think he is ?! He deserve to be in Jail. Did you call the police or tell your parents at least?"
"I called the police..he's in custody right now. I haven't told my parents cause they wouldn't even believe me. They think Deuce is perfect. That's why I don't even f*ck with them.."
"Aw pooh..you know you're always welcome here."
"Thank you London.."
"Tell you what..once I get this money for this apartment .. I want you living with me."
"For real?"
"Of course Lex."
"Bet. Girl I love you"
"I love you more ! I'll talk to you later."
"Aight bye."

Kai walked downstairs for the first time since Alexis told him. He hasn't been out of his room. He really wanted the baby to be his..

"Hey Bub. You good?"
"Mhm."
"Kai. I'm yo sister bruh.. you don't gotta his sh*t from me. I know you wanted Alexis's baby to be yours..and so did she."
He sighed "It's whatever at this point. Ion even care...just a weight carried off my shoulders"

Then he walked away.
That's most definitely my brother..always acting nonchalant knowing that sh*t really hurts.