040

Antwan POV
I was in class , on my phone.. minding my business & this nigga Eric.. the one London "messing with" I guess walks up to me and sits down.
"Ayo Antwan?"
"what you need?"
"Ima need you to stay away from London. She all distracted cuz of yo a**."
"Nah I'm straight."
"Excuse me?"
"I'm not bouta repeat myself nigga. You heard me."
"Aye you might be into that gang banging sh*t and think you hard and allat but you ain't bouta talk to me reckless like that."
"Nigga ima talk to you however I wanna talk to you cause you ain't gon do sh*t about it."
"Whatever. You heard what I said"
"And you heard what the f*ck I said. You not bouta keep me away from London. Ima be around whoever I wanna be around. You not gon tell me sh*t. Now get the f*ck out my way wit yo long chin a**."
Nigga got a crimson chin & tryna argue with me. 💀💀 aight.
I got up and went out to the hallway. I seen London and walked over to her.

"London?"
"Yea?"
"You better get yo nigga before I stump
him out."
"Who my nigga?"
"Eric.."
"Ohh. That's not my nigga.."
"He sure over here claiming you and sh*t. He must not know that you still belong to me shordy."
She laughed and shook her head
"Uhm no nigga. Ion belong to you either & don't pay attention to Eric. He all talk anyways."
Eric walked out and stood by the door watching us. So I thought... why not make scene for him to watch ?
"Ayo Eric ! Watch me tongue yo "girl" right quick"
I was prolly bouta get punched afterwards but I leaned down and kissed London. When I say this nigga was heated.. this nigga was heated . All I could do was laugh
"Antwan you are petttyyy."
"That's on him for talking sh*t & tryna get rid of me." I smirked and walked away.

Ion know who that nigga thought he was talking to me like I was gon budge , but like I previously said.. London belong to me. Cant no nigga take my place. Simple 🤷🏾‍♂️