028

Antwan POV
"She sexy as f*ck." I said to Deuce when she walked out with Alexis.
He started laughing.
"Her p*ssy must've been magnificent cuz yo a** won't stop talking bout her! I bet she not even talking bout you nigga."

"I bet she is. She can't get enough of me nigga. Single or not we still f*ckin with eachother."

"mhm. You just needa text her a** and get her back. It's that easy."

"Easy? Ain't nothing Easy when you dating London Jae. Ima Text her when I feel like it. As of right now I got hoes to entertain." I got up & left the cafeteria.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
-At home
"So you and London really done?" Amari said while sitting on my bed

"Ion know. Why?"
"Cuz.. I actually liked her. Unlike any other hoe you bring around. She was a down a** chick."
"Mhm. I guess she aight."
"Aight? You only saying that cuz y'all on bad terms. You in love with that girl whether you wanna accept it or not." She got up and left.

Why everybody tryna give me life lessons and sh*t. If I wanted London right now I'd just text her , but ion want her right now. I'm chillin.

🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️dats a whole lie. I'm bouta call her a** right now.

"hello?"
"What you doin?"
"What you want Twan?"
For you to come sit on my face shordy duh nigga.
"D*mn a nigga just can't say hi?"
"Not unless he want something."
"You aggy."
"Then nigga hang up. You blew it."
"I was tryna be nice Nigga."
"Ion need you to be nice to me..the f*ck"
"Aight London. D*mn you do too much."
"I will punch you in yo jaw stop playing with me. Anyways I got things to do. Bye."
"B-"
Then she hung up. So we doing this nowww? Lmaooo ! Okay then Baby.