022

Antwan POV
I went to London's place cuz she said she wanted to talk. That usually don't end well .
She let me in and I walked up to her room .

"So what's up?"
"You really been dogging me lately Twan. Like sh*t acting like I'm not even to girl."
"London don't start that sh*t bruh I'm tired."
"Nigga IM tired of YO sh*t."
"You really buggin right now"
"Oh I'm buggin? Nigga please. All I'm asking for is my niggas love & attention. Ion ask for sh*t!"
"Aight London. Whatever bruh."
"If you can't even do that why're you still here? We can't compromise? You can bounce. I'm not bouta talk to somebody that don't see where I'm coming from."
"London you really-"
"Antwan you can get the f*ck out. Ion even wanna talk no more. Like for real .. go."
I smacked my lips , got up & left. She was doing too much for me man.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
"Maybe it's those pregnancy mood swings got her a** acting all crazy & sh*t." I said to my niggas while was smoking. I needed a break from London.

"That's on yo a** for getting her pregnant in the first place. If you can't handle her mood swings you shouldn't have been f*ckin raw. I had to learn that the hard way with Alexis." Deuce said

They all laughed
"I mean he right bruh. That's why protection is the right selection" Kash said while passing me the ball

"Y'all stupid as h*ll." But they was right. Sh*t if I ain't f*ck without protection we would've been straight but nawww my slow a** was being lazy and ain't put that sh*t on . Oh well now ain't no going back.