045

Antwan POV
When I say Naomi is fineeee. I mean...she fine fine. I'm surprised London coo with this fr. Shiid if she was f*ckin with my family I wouldn't be coo with it but surprisingly she took it better than I thought she would.

Later that night Naomi walked over to my place in this cute lil fit. Lmao she know what she doing but Ima keep my d!ck to myself. Cuz London would kill me if I f*cked with her cousin.

Naomi walked in my place and we went up to my room. She was chill fr..
"So you & London used to f*ck with each other?"
"Yea..we over that now though"
"Good to know cuz I would've been mad as f*ck if y'all was still together. So what we bouta do..just sit here and watch movies?"
"I mean it's whatever for real. Ion even care what we do.."
She looked at me and licked her lips. I knew sh*t was bout go down.. 🤷🏾‍♂️🤷🏾‍♂️ I wasn't bouta stop myself from getting no pusssaayyy .
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
London POV
I was at home alone . So I called Alexis over to stay with me cuz I was bored.
"Girl I know you not okay with her Being at Twan's house right now."
"Lex you know Naomi almost as well as I do. She wouldn't try & bust a move on Antwan especially if she knew that I f*cked with him."
"I know you not that dumb..you think she went over there just to...chill? Ain't that what you said the first night you went over to Twan's? Just to chill , but then it turned into something more."
"You don't think she would really do it ..do you?"
"I know that Naomi can be sneaky. She even tried to get with Meek once. But she your fAvoRiTe cOusIn So let me shut up. You just better hope she didn't."

I sighed and rolled my eyes.
I swear they better not have. Like ..cousins or not I'll go off on Naomi. Never should've let them meet each other. 🤦🏽‍♀️

(Naomi) btw ^ 🌚

(Naomi) btw ^ 🌚