018

London POV

Antwan is really making me not like niggas

Antwan is really making me not like niggas. Like honestly ! What is more important than being there for your child? Born or not he should be around. So I just went to the appointment with my mom. Again .

"He not coming boo?" My mom said as we waited in the doctors office.
"Nope. Does he ever?"
The doctor walked in & got me checked up then we went home. I went to my room , shut my door & laid back in my bed cause I didn't want to be bothered by anybody.
Antwan called me & I answered.

"What?"
"I'm sorry London I-"
"You had things to do. Okay I know.."
"Don't be like that."
"Be like what Antwan? Sorry if I'm upset that yo a** can't take just ONE day to come to the appointment. This sh*t is old. You gotta be more responsible."
"I am London. I be having things to do.."
"So gang banging and allat other sh*t is more important? Cause I know that's why you haven't been coming. I'm not f*ckin slow."
"I told you ion got no way out."
"If you gon choose the streets over yo Girl then we don't even need to be together."
"I'm not breaking up with you again London. Look ima try and get things sorted out..okay?"
"Mhm. I gotta go study for this test."
He smacked his lips and hung up. I don't know what he was expecting! If you not showing me the same love and respect I'm showing you then are we even in a relationship?

Sh*t it's like in the only one in the relationship at this point.

But I'm not bouta stress I already got too much to worry about. Antwan is the least of my worries. He grown enough to make his own decisions.
I'm not his mama. Period.