032

Antwan POV
"Who the f*ck that nigga think he is walking up to my girl & tryna get her digits yo?" I said to Kash

"Nigga I thought that wasn't yo girl."
"We never broke up. That's still my baby. I oughta whoop his long chin a**."
"Ayo I'm f*ckin weakkk ! You mad nigga?"
"Mad? Over a b*tch?"
"You better chill out calling her that. You know you don't even mean it. She gon have you wrapped around her finger in 3-5 business days"

I shook my head and laughed
"No cap I miss her annoying a**."
"Nigga I know. It's not that hard to notice. Every time you see her you either staring at her mad hard or talking to us about her when she walk away. She got you sprung my nigga."
"I guess man. Ima catch you later I got thangs to do."
"Aight bet." I dapped him up and walked out to my car.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
London POV
"What you cheesing all hard for ?" My mom said to me as I walked down the stairs
"Huh? Girl nothin."
"Girl nothing my a**. Who got you cheesing like that? Cuz I know it ain't Antwan."
"Mamaaa! Chill out on me. I can't just smile?"
"Mhm. I just wanna know who making you smile."
"Its somebody I met today. You happy now?"
"Lil girl- okay."
"What you asked me!"
"I can't get a name or nothing?"
"His name is Eric."
"Mhm. Okay." She looked at me & laughed.
I walked away and sat down on the couch
"Daddy get yo wife. She being nosey."
"That's between you and yo mama youngan. Cuz my name Bennett and I ain't in itttt." He got up , gave my mom a kiss and walked to the door.
"Ima catch y'all later. Gotta go to work."
"Okay. Bye daddy"
"Bye baby."
He walked out and I went back up to my room.

Im sick of being "single". Can't go on corny a** dates , can't watch movies together , can't- nvm cuz if I keep doing this then ima keep thinking about Twan and I'm tryna get my mind off of him.

It's hard tho. 🤷🏽‍♀️