066

London POV
I walked into my first period class & sat down in my seat. I'm mad I changed my mind about doing online school. I just hate being in there with these mfs. I'm just ready to graduate , go to college & raise my kids that simple.

The teacher walked in & introduced us to a new student. Ion know why they did choose to come to this bum school. He sat next to me & some other girl.
"Wassup. I'm Dj."
he said while putting his bag down
"Nice to meet you. I'm London."
He licked his lips & smirked , "You bad as sh*t..you gotta man?"
"Yea I do. His name is Antwan and he sitting over there." I pointed towards Antwan

"Thanks for the compliment tho."
"Psh. He don't even look like he a real nigga. Get with one."
"Boy excuse me? I already am with one, but like I said I have a nigga & his Name is Antwan. Ion gotta say it again.. right?"
He smacked his lips & looked down at his phone then looked back up at me
"You not even that cute anyways shordy. I done seen females 10x badder than you."
I had to laugh .
"Now you wanna say I'm not that cute? Don't get in yo feelings now that I said I got a nigga. And you ain't gotta tell me I'm cute..my man tell me 24/7. Ion need yo compliments pooh."

He got all mad & didn't say nothing else to me. Niggas weird asf . If I already told you I got a nigga then why keep tryna get with me? And then when you reject them..they wanna get mad? Like nigga bye . All up in yo feelings.

I looked over at Antwan & he winked and smiled at me. Sent chills all down my spine. That boy so d*mn fine...and I got the honor to call him my man? Whew Chile. His fine lol darkskin self...

Lemme stop. Prolly drooling and sh*t.
I got my notebook & pencil out and started writing my notes . Only way the day gon go by faster is if I do my work at least.

I walked out of the class and went to my locker. Antwan walked up behind me & kissed my neck.
Bih-🌚🌚
S t r a i g h t c h i l l s . .

"Hey daddy." Feelin bold ? Yea .
"Wassup sexy. What you doin later?"
"Nothing special.."
"Bet that up..ima slide through. Tell Alexis she prolly not gon wanna be there." He winked at me & then walked away.

My lil geeking self started to get all happy & sh*t.
Yesssirrrr.