077

London POV
I got up in the middle of the night while Antwan was still sleep & went to my closet & got ready. I put on some sweats and a tank top with my slides & put my hair up in a messy bun. I looked like I ain't love myself. I was bouta get my keys and go but Antwan woke up.

"Where the f*ck you think you going?"
"To beat Amari's ass."
"What the f*ck I tell you?"
"I heard what you said but-"
"No buts. You heard what I said .. so you not goin no where."
"You bouta make me look like a weak b!tch. I haven't been able to fight nobody cuz I was pregnant and now I'm not pregnant no more so I can fight. I'm sick of these lil girls thinking they can say whatever and ima just let it fly.."
"I'm not bouta let you fight her."
"You just saying that cuz you don't want me to beat yo lil sister ass."
"I'm saying it because I care about yo dumbass. You tryna do allat fighting sh!t forgetting that you just had twins. She not worth it. Deadass..so come back over here and lay back down."
"I really do hate you." I took my shoes off and put my bonnet back on & laid back down in the bed with Antwan.
I went to sleep mad and woke up the exact same way.

When I woke up I went to the bathroom and tried to open the door and Antwan was in there .
"Can you hurry the f*ck up yo?"
"Girl can you wait ?" He said from inside the bathroom
"Nigga just hurry the f*ck up like I said."
"Hollup now" he opened the door and looked st me with a stank face.
"We got a problem?" I said while folding my arms
"Yea nigga. Yo d*mn attitude. It's too early for allat."
"Ion care. Get out my way."
"Who you talkin to?"
"Who else Antwan? We the only  ones right here."
He laughed and shook his head.
"You really wildin right now. Loose that f*ckin attitude. Sh!t ain't cute." He walked past me and went into the room.
That aggressive nigga shit turned me on . Hehe 😗✌🏽.

When I got out the bathroom I went to go check on the Twins. They were still sleep when I went to go check on them. So I just left em alone because I didn't wanna wake them up just yet. I walked back into the room and shoved past Antwan.
"London. Chill out with that sh!t bruh."
I looked back at him & rolled my eyes
"Fuck you got an attitude fo? Yo ass too fine to be having such a ugly ass attitude. Cut that sh!t out." He licked his lips , smirked and walked out the room.

This nigga gon call me fine .. then give me that lil look? Whewww beeeeeeech !

I got dressed , put my hair up in a bun and walked downstairs .
"Mornin Lex."
"Mornin pooh..why y'all walk down so...odd?"
"Cuz her dumbass got an attitude." Antwan said while laughing
"Antwan I will punch you in yo neck don't call me no dumbass."
"Oh so y'all mad mad?"
"Ain't no beef over here. She just woke up with an attitude, and won't tell me why."
"Cuz you wouldn't let me fight yo sister ! That's why. I've been holding out on her for the longest and I'm just tryna whoop her ass."
"You gon stay mad then. Cuz I'm not letting you fight her."
"You not stopping sh!t."
"Fight her and ima whoop yo ass."
"You not gon touch sh!t. You being lame as hell."
"Cuz I care bout you? How is that lame?"
I rolled my eyes and turned to look at Alexis.
"Girl tell him he's wrong."
"Eh..can't do that. You shouldn't be doing too much. You literally just had Mekai and Milan. You needa chill out."
"Thank You Alexis ! She just don't listen."
Alexis looked at me & shrugged and walked off to feed Nova.
Antwan got up and stood in front of me.
"Move out my way." I tried to move out the way but I only got so far before her pulled me back over to him.
"Come here lil mean ass." He smiled and gave me a kiss "I love youuuu. Just tryna keep you safe..dats all. You know that."
"Mhm. I love you too."

I really wanted to beat that girl ass , but .. I guess not.