027

London POV
I walked into school with Alexis & then we went to our lockers.
It sucks being pregnant & still being in school. Once I move out & get everything situated I'm most likely gonna finish the rest of school        online , but that's even if my parents say yea.

I felt hands on my waist and I turned around to see Meek.
"Oh Hey Meek."
"Wassup shordy. You busy tonight?"
"Yes Meek She is. She chillin with me.." Alexis said , interrupting.
"Yup I am. Maybe next time."
"Aightt." He smiled & walked away.

Alexis sighed & looked at me.
"What's wrong now Lex?"
"Ion like you being around Meek."
"You sound just like Antwan."
"Well for once his big head self is right..Meek isn't good enough for you. We both know that."
"Woaahh..me & Meek are just friends. I don't wanna be in a relationship with him. As of right now me & Twan aren't even really broken up."
"Well y'all sure do act like it. Twan got his h*es back at least."
"Look ion know where we stand but Twan knows that he can't leave me alone. Even if he tried.. he just not my man right now."
"Just stay away from Meek , London. Aight?"
"Okayyy." I rolled my eyes & we walked to our first period class.

Antwan was sitting in the back of the class having all the lil girls by him giggling and sh*t. I caught the biggest attitude when I seen that.
Alexis looked at me and laughed as we sat down.

"Girl ! Stop staring."
"Whew Chile . Alexis he so fine bruh.."
She chuckled , and shook her head.
"Thought that he wasn't yo man right now sis."
"Girl bye. All I said was that he was fine. Which he is."
I turned back around & of course we just had to make eye contact. He licked his lips and smirked.
"Mhm.I will most definitely sit on his face. Like for real.."
I said while turning to look back at Lexi
She chuckled and shook her head .
"You so stupid London"
"I'm for real girl. That boy know exactly what he doing. Better stop before I f*ck around and suck-"
"Uuuhhhh ! Next topic hoe."
I laughed and put my attention on the teacher. This was gon be one long a** day.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
-Lunch
"Girl I swear this food so nasty. Like these niggas really be tryna kill us with this poisonous sh*t !" Alexis whined

"Girl hush , but anyways ! Why Deuce & Antwan keep looking over here? They wanna see a show or some sh*t? D*mn."

"Girl I noticed that too. Ion care for real , but if those niggas get up & come over here I'm leaving. Ion feel like talking to Deuce."

"And ion feel like talking to Antwan."
"So now you don't like him? You was just talking about sitting on his face-"
"Uhn Uhn! That was old London this is new London."
"Girl- new London my a**. You said that 2 hours ago."
"Ugh get off my case" I said laughing
"B*tchhh !" Alexis said while tapping me
"What?"
"Them niggas coming over here."
"F*ckkkk no ! I'm leaving." I got my stuff and put it in the trash. Alexis followed me.

We turned around and they went to sit back down. LMFAOOO I was not about to talk to Antwan. Uhn uhn ! Not today baby boyyy