024

Antwan POV

T.Wann: shiid a nigga was feelin sexy had to post for da gram lmao 💀

1.8klikes♥️800comments🗣

@Badbitchkee: daddy asf ! 😍😍

@Jaydawayda: Baeeeee !

@lilbabyLondon: Uhm ^you hoes can back the ENTIRE fawwwwk off my nigga.

@Lexxxx: ^LMFAOOO 💀💀tell em bestie

@Leahpooh: 😍😍😍minessss asf

@Nunubabii: London needa pass yo sexy ass over 💍💍 !

@T.wann: She not passing shiddd ! We forever. You goofy hoes knew that 😂😂
@nunubabii

@OmbKash: yeaaa my boyyy ! Tell dem goofiesss ^ !
+ 792 more comments

I swear deez lil girls won't hop off my d!ck mane. They know I got a whole girl. Niggas is weird asf .

Im bored asf . Been in the house all day. Haven't been able to see my baby. Like d*mn.

I know d*mn well- bruh ight

I know d*mn well- bruh ight. Now if I was to go chill with one of my exes her a** would throw a whole fit. I'm done trying with her. Fr.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
London POV
"I should prolly go Meek."
"Nahh smoke a blunt with me right quick."
"Boy no. I'm bout pregnant as sh*t."
"Oh sh*t you are.. coulda been by me."
I smacked my teeth and flicked him in his forehead. "Nigga bye. I ain't mean for it to happen."
"Mhm..hopefully he around when the baby there.."
"Meek on some real sh*t you keep dogging my nigga. Since I've been here you been talking mad sh*t about him. You just mad that he got me and you don't. Get off his d*ck boo."
He clenched his jaw and stopped talking
"That's what I thought. Ima Text Twan to come get me." I texted Antwan and he was in the neighborhood already so he came to scoop me.

I got in the car & could already feel a weird vibe.
"Hey boo."
"mhm."
"Twan don't do that d*mn. You acting like we f*cked. We just chilled.."
"Ion give a f*ck London. You know ion mess with him."
"And YOU know I don't f*ck with Leah and you STILL continue to hit her up."
He stayed quiet
"Yea. You thought I didn't know."
"Ight."
"Yea ight my a**. Stop talking to me."
"Ayo London I will-"
"You will what? You not gon do sh*t Antwan ! Stop talking to me reckless. You can act hard on the streets but don't bring that sh*t to me. I'll rock yo sh*t."

This nigga always think I'm playing. I'm real life crazy. Pregnant or not Im whooping a**! Period . K? K.