037

Antwan POV
"You okay Twan? You been in ya room for a while now...what's wrong?" My sister said while walking in my room.

"I'm fine."
"I hate when you do that. What's wrong nigga?"
"I really think I f*cked up with London.."
"You already did-"
"No I'm talking about like bad this time. Shordy really got hate for me now.. I never should've put Kai in it. I knew she ain't play bout her family and I went the extra mile anyway."
"I know she don't go hate for you Twan. She might be pissed , but London loves you. I know she do. You should prolly apologize instead of tryna let the problem solve itself."

"Yea. You right.." she walked out & I pulled my phone out to text London. I wouldn't be surprised if she left me straight on read.

 I wouldn't be surprised if she left me straight on read

Most definitely surprised she even accepted my apology . Shiid I wouldn't accept it..
"Mama I'm bouta go hoop. Ima see you later. Aight?" I said while walking down the steps
"Okay Twan. Be back before the streets light come on."
"Mama I'm grown chill out."
She laughed & shook her head.
"I'm serious Antwan."
"Aighttt!"
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I drove to the basketball court and was shooting around with Kash & Deuce .
We was doing good until a bunch of random niggas came out of nowhere saying this was they court & sh*t but me , Deuce & Kash wasn't having it.

They ran up on us and we got to fighting . But like some p*ssy niggas instead of actually fighting they brought out guns & after that it was a blur.

Now I'm in the hospital and ion even know what happened afterwards.. 🤦🏾‍♂️