080

Antwan POV
-2:30 am
"You sure bout dis? Thought you was done with this sh!t. You got kids now Antwan.."
"I know what the fuck I'm doin"
"London gon whoop yo ass. You might think the streets sweet, but shit ain't sweet outchea."
"Ayo.. don't worry bout what I'm doing. As long as I'm bringing money in then you don't gotta worry bout shit. That's my job."
"So when yo ass get popped don't-"
"The fuck I tell you? I know what I'm doin? Ima catch you tomorrow.." I walked out , got in my car and drove back to London's. It was late so I knew she was gon be on my ass.

I walked in and she was sitting on the couch on her phone. I shut the door behind me and slipped my shoes off.
"Why you back so late Antwan?" She said while getting up and crossing her arms
"I had some things to take care of."
"Like what?"
"Nun yo business baby.."
"Antwan you are my business. Period. So what were you doing?"
"Nothing you gotta worry about."
"Obviously I gotta worry if you don't feel like you can tell me. So wassup?"
I walked up to her an gave her a kiss on her forehead.
"Don't worry bout it..I'm for real."
"Don't try and kiss me and think ima just let sh!t slide. You can't be keeping me up like this and I'm constantly worrying if you okay or if you even alive."
"hey..you don't gotta worry about that. Ion want you to worry. I'm good. For real.. now c'mon let's go to sleep." I took her hand and we walked to her room..hopefully her mind off that sh!t ion feel like explaining nothing to her.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
London POV
-10:15am
I woke up & was still thinking about why Antwan couldn't tell me what was going on. Even though he told me not to worry...I still did , because that's my whole heart and I couldn't live with myself if some sh!t happened to him. Antwan woke up and rolled over to me & held my hand and gave me a kiss.
"Twan why can't you just tell me?.."
"Cuz."
"Cuz what?"
"Cuz ion want to .."
"So when I find out what the fuck you got going on .."
He laughed , "You not gon find out nothing. Promise you that."
"Antwan I'm gon beat yo ass. Why you not telling me? What you hiding?"
"I'm not hiding nothing."
"Then why can't you tell me!"
He shrugged. I didn't wanna be THAT girl friend , but obviously something is up & this nigga won't tell me. I hate when niggas keep secrets that just keeps me thinking ab it 24/7.
"Antwan if I gotta find out through somebody that you doing some shit you not supposed to be doing we fighting. Period."
"like I said.. you not gon find out."

I rolled my eyes and went up to my room. I picked up my phone & FaceTime Alexis. Since she in her own place I can't just call her up to my room no more.
She answered and looked rough asl.
"Girl why you look like that?"
"B!tch I just woke up. So wassup?"
"I feel like Antwan hiding something.."
"I'm listening.."
"Aight so basically he came back late last night & then when I asked where he was he told me not to worry and sh!t."
"So now you worrying."
"Exactly! I feel like he doin some illegal sh!t."
"Like cookin cocaine?" She laughed
"Sh!t b!tch ion know. I hope not. He obviously doin some sneaky shit tho."
"You think he cheating?"
"I ain't wanna take my mind there , but if that nigga is...I'm killing him AND that b!tch."
She laughed and shook her head "instead of talking to me.. why don't you go talk to him? You ain't gon figure nothing out if y'all can't talk about it."
"Ugh..aight."
"Tell me how everything goes."
"Aight. Love you!"
"Love you too boo" I hung up & put my phone back down & called Antwan up to the room so we could talk.

"Babyyyy! Come hereee !" I called out to him & then he walked upstairs and came to the room.
"Wassup?"
"Sit down.." I patted the bed next to me.
He sighed and walked over to sit down by me.
"Let's talk.."
"About?"
"Why you being so sneaky? We supposed to tell each other everything...right?"
"Yea.."
"So why aren't you telling me everything?"
"Cuz you don't need to worry bout what I got going on London. I'm tryna keep you and the twins safe baby."
"Keep is safe ? From what nigga?"
He paused and sat there prolly thinking he said too much already.
"Nothin."
"I'm bout 5 seconds from slapping the sh!t outta you."
He laughed
"You think it's funny? You making to where I can't even trust yo bean head ass no more."
"Why can't you trust me?"
"Cuz you don't tell me shit! Then I gotta find out by myself. It shouldn't be like that.. you should be able to tell me anything..and I should be able to do the same with you."
"I'm sorry London.. I really can't."
"So if we can't trust each other in a relationship then why the fuck we in one?"
"Cuz we love each other."
"What about trust? You don't tell me shit and you always being sneaky so can I even trust yo ass?"
"You making this way harder than it gotta be."
"Nigga all YOU gotta do is tell me what you hiding..but you can't even do that. Get the fuck out my room."
"London-"
"Get. The . Fuck . OUT. I ain't stutter." He shook his head , got up and got out.
What's love without trust? Literally...
If we gon be in a relationship the. I gotta know that I can't trust you. Period.
He think shit sweet until I actually find out what he got going on and why he not telling me.