014

London POV
I was on the phone with Antwan and my baby was really getting all mad over the phone , because of what Amari was telling me.

"Nah London Cuz I'm deada** just bouta move out again. They do too much."
I had to laugh .
"Boy bye you always threatening to move out. They just want what's best for you.."
"Obviously not. Cuz that mean I can't be with you London."
"What you mean?"
"They don't want us together. They sayin Ima play you and sh*t."
"Sh*t I hope not."
"London I'm not gon cheat on you girl..I left my playing days in the past. I'm all about you & our baby. I promise."
"You're so sweet when you're not giving me a headache. I love youuu !"
"I love you more mama. Ima talk to you later. Aight?"
"Aight."

I hung up and went to the kitchen. I swear my fat self always hungry.

I went to the kitchen and my dad was sitting on the couch watching tab with my baby sister Maya.
"Come here London."
I walked over to my dad and sat on the other couch in front of him.
"Wassup?"
"How you feeling? I know when I found out you was pregnant at first I acted like it wasn't a big deal & sh*t but it is & I want you to be prepared."

"I mean...I've had a lot of practice with Maya so I mean...I know how babies work and stuff , but mentally? Daddy I'm not ready to raise a kid on my own."

"You not on yo own baby. I promise you that. You got me, ya mom , Kai , Alexis & Antwan. You not ever alone."

"Yea I know..."
"Just know that if the world against you ima always be here for you. Fasho."
I smiled and gave him a hug
"I love you so much daddy"
"I love you more baby."

I got up and went to my room.
I love my dad so much. I really am a daddy's girl. He's my best friend. For real..
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

So much drama mann . Poor Lexis . 🤦🏽‍♀️ Kai gon flip when he find out the baby isn't his.
Over the pas couple days he actually started to get happy about being a dad. Whew Chile.