044

London POV
"Alexis .. ion think these girls understand that I'm real life crazy. Like .. they don't get it sis!" I said to Lex over the phone

"Girl I wouldn't even worry about it. Every lil b*tch been hating on you ever since you started messing with Twan. Obviously you got some fans."

"She really tried to play me like I be hoeing. She literally sucks d!ck for a living but got the nerve to say that sh*t about me? And thought I was gon be quiet?! She should know that I'm not no weak female that let people say whatever to me and get away with it.."

"I wish I was there. I Would've went super saiyan onnat hoe. I swear her big Head self get on my nervessss !"

I laughed & shook my head , "Girl you slow as f*ck. Lemme call you back right quick somebody at the door."

"Aight bet." I hung up , and walked downstairs to open the door.

"Hey b!tch !!" My favorite cousin Naomi was at door.
I know I'm not the only one with a favorite cousin.
"Cousinnnn ! Hey pooh . What you doing here?"
"You ain't get my text boo? I'm staying here for like 3 days while my parents away."
"Ah period ! I've missed you ugly."
"I missed you too girl. So..you gon show me the niggas or-"
"Ain't no fine niggas down here for real except for mine-" but then a sis remembered that she don't have a nigga..
"You got a nigga?"
"Nah."
"Who is that as yo lock screen cuz he fine as f*ck."
How do I keep forgetting to change my lock screen like c'mon now London..it's not that hard boo.
"Oh my friend Antwan."
"He got a girl? Cuz whew Chile id ride-"
"Uhm not at the moment no."
"Good ! I'll take that spot"
Like sis.. Ik you my cousin , but listen here. He off limits .
"Ion think he looking for a relationship right now."
"Only one way to find out cuz. Call him over."
"Like right now?"
"Yea Girl don't be a p*ssy." I sighed
"But Naomi-"
"Girl fine I'll do it myself." She took my phone and texted Antwan
"You sure he just yo friend boo? Cuz these messages up top saying different...I ain't know you was freaky like that girl I-"
"We used to mess around or whatever but we Coolin now."
"Are you sure you're good? Cuz ion wanna step somewhere I'm not welcome.."
I wanted to say no , but you know me. Just being slow as usual.
"Nah girl it's fine. We've been done."
"Aight good .. cuz he just said he outside. Let's go."
She pulled my hand and Antwan was by his car.
Naomi looked back at me and cheesed hard
"Girl he is fineeee."
Bihhhh you don't even know how good it gets. 🌚
"He coo."
We walked over to him & Naomi was flirting and sh*t & Twan was feeding into it. When I say .. I ain't never been so mad . Like what-

"Sooo you doing anything later?" Naomi said while smiling at Twan
"Nah shordy I'm free. What you got in mind?"
"Let's just chill tonight."
"Bett. Give me yo number and ima text you." She gave him her number and then walked back into the house.
Twan looked at me sideways
"You okay with this?"
"Why wouldn't I be? It's not like we together anyway.."
"Yuh. You right.." he turned around and walked inside.

I'm screaming . Why am I slow bruh.. He really bout go out with my cousin. They could end up f*ckin. Like whew Chile..this ain't it. At all.. I'm not here for it.