038

London POV
I was at the nail salon with Alexis & we were getting our acrylics done. We waited at least an hour to get seated cuz it was packed in there.
I felt my phone buzz and seen that I got a text from Amari.
"Alexis we gotta go to the hospital! Like now"
"What's wrong?"
"Twan got shot"
"Oh my gosh- let's go" we got our stuff , got into the car and drove to the hospital

"Alexis we gotta go to the hospital! Like now""What's wrong?""Twan got shot""Oh my gosh- let's go" we got our stuff , got into the car and drove to the hospital

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
We walked in & got the information from the front desk. We walked upstairs and Amari , Antwan's Dad & Stepdad , and Antwan's Mom were standing in the hall. I went up to Amari to give her a hug cuz she was literally in tears.
"Hey pooh. Is he okay?"
"We don't know yet. Kash & Deuce are in bad shape because of where the bullet hit but they won't tell us nothing about Antwan.."

We sat there for about an hour before anybody could go in. Antwan's family went in first. Then I went in with Alexis.

I tried hardddd no to cry . I ain't wanna look like no weak hoe, but whew Chile !
"Twan you f*cking scared me to death. I thought I was gon lose you."
He sat quiet for a minute almost like he ain't even hear me
"I'm sorry.."
"Are you okay?"
"I'm good..wassup with Kash & Deuce? My family won't tell me nothing.."
"I don't know pooh..they'll be okay though.."
I got closer and gave him a hug.
"I love you Antwan. Don't scare me like that again bruh.."
"I love you too shordy. Thank you for coming..I wasn't even expecting you to be here."
"Of course I was gon be here Twan. We might not be f*cking with each other as hard as we did before but that don't mean I won't still be here for you. Like I said.. I love you."
He looked up at me and smiled
"Again..thank you. For real"

I gave him another hug and had to go. I ain't like seeing him in a hospital bed like that. That sh*t hurt my soul

Me & Alexis got in the car & drove off.
"London ion know why you still tryna front like you don't want Antwan back."
"And if I do?"
"Ha ! Girl I know you do."
"Trippin."
"You know I'm telling the truth London. I know you like the back of my hand boo. You want him back. When y'all was saying y'all love each other and sh*t I felt that in my heart."
I busted out laughing "girl bye !"
"When you gon stop denying it London? It's obvious."
"Mhm."

Ion even know if I want him or not. Idkkkk !