075

London POV
-2 days later.
"So you done with school?" Alexis asked me as we sat down on the couch with our kids. Lmao it's weird saying that.
"Public school yea , but ima do online schooling because I still wanna go to college. Ion know how this all gon work though. Ima figure it out sooner or later."
"I got some news.."
"Wassup?"
"Me and Nova are moving in with Jay.."
"Whaaaat?! You leaving me?"
"you know ima FaceTime and text you all the time boo."
"You better..when you leaving though?"
"Thursday.."
"B!tch it's Tuesday why didn't you tell me sooner?"
"I was going to but I got caught up, but aye now you know."
"I'm happy for you though. You seem mad happy with him."
"Girl I am..and I'm happy for you too. You and Antwan came a long a** way. For real.."
"Facts.."
"Aight enough of that sentimental sh*t." Alexis said . I shook my head & laughed at her
I took the twins and took them up to their cribs to go to sleep. It's only my second day being a mom for real and I'm tired as a b!tch. Fr.

When I went to my room Alexis called me back down to tell me Antwan was here. I sighed & went downstairs. Me being the lazy mf I am.. I ain't feel like going back down.

I went downstairs to let him in & then we walked back up to my room.
I laid my head down on Antwan's lap while he played in my hair. Best mfkin feeling ever.
"Antwan I'm so d*mn tired."
"I bet baby. Ima stay with you for a while since we on break. Ion got sh!t to do anyway."
"Whew thank you."
"You know I gotchu."
"Fasho.. you ever talk to Amari?"
"Nah."
"What you mean "nah" Antwan? You was supposed to been talked to her."
"Ima get to it."
"It was supposed to be handled. So since you not doing it then ima talk to her."
"Nah you gon chill out. You just gave birth so you needa sit yo ass down."
"I ain't gon fight the girl. I'm just tryna talk."
"I said what I said."
"Antwan ion give a f-"
"I said what I said London. You not going nowhere."
I laughed and looked at that Nigga like he was crazy.
"See.. I know you mean well but you talking to me like you stuck on stupid and I'm not with it. If I wanna talk to yo sister then ima talk to yo sister."
"you not though. You gon stay here with Mekai and Milan and ima talk to her. Aight?"
"Okay but I got the problem with her. You don't."
"But yo problems become my problems so we both got a problem with her."
"Aight Antwan..you better do it too."
"I am , I am..now can you just chill out?"
I rolled my eyes and laid back down.
As you can see.. ion like being told what to do lmfao.

**this was short but I didn't wanna add everything into one chapter so the next one gon be better. 😗✌🏾