041

London POV
"Just admit it London !" Alexis said to me at lunch
"Admit what?"
"That you and Antwan are about to get back together. Girl you let him devour yo mouth and you ain't say sh*t !!"
"Alexis first of all why're you so loud girl? And second of all ...so what? That don't mean nothing."
"I will call him over here right now if you won't admit it."
"You won't."
"Bet." She got up and turned around "ANTWAN!! YA BABY MOMS WANTS YOU!"
He turned around , got up & started walking over to us.
"B!tch I'm really gon beat you up. Tell him to go sit back down!!"
"Nope. It's too late here come ya baby daddy right now!"
He sat down in front of us and lord... he fine. I knew what I was doing when I got with him cuz whew Chile !
"Wassup?"
"She wants you."
"Alexis when I say I hate you with a passion...I do."
"Oh is that right London?"
"I never said that .."
"You talk mad loud shordy. I be hearing y'all, but aye that's nun of my business. Right? But you know when you tryna run back to papa Twan just hit my line baby." He walked over to me & gave me a kiss on my cheek.

See ion know what these mixed signals meannnn but Shiid I'm not complaining.
"Girl this is what I mean! You ain't even stop him."
"I missed the kisses from my baby." I said while winking and getting up.
I love teasing Alexis. 💀