017

Antwan POV
"You still down to ride tonight?" I said to my homeboy Kash. He looked at me and sighed.

"Man I really don't know.. this life don't fit me dawg."

"I understand Kash. You don't gotta slide if you not trying to. I'm not bouta force you."

"Why can't you get out of this sh*t bruh?"
"Cuz unlike you..this life does fit me lil bruh. Sh*t this the only life I know."
"My nigga you could do so much better. You got a fine a** girl , a kid on the way & a scholarship to an Ivy League school. What more do you need?"

"D*mn you just tryna make me feel bad bout doing this huh?"
He laughed and shook his head "If that's what it take to get you out of this. Go to yo girl house or sum sh*t. You safer over there than you are on the streets."

"eh..ima finish my job. Then Ima go see my girl."
"Wonder if one day you say that and you won't be able to see her no more Twan. You gotta think about this life mane. Is it really what you want?" He got out the car and walked back in his place.

 Is it really what you want?" He got out the car and walked back in his place

I drove back and went to London's place. She let me in and we went up to her room.
"Why you come so late?"
"Cuz..I was out already-"
"Doing what?"
"Grown folk business."
"Boy bye you act like you not only 2 months older than me don't do that."
I laughed , "Nah , but nothing."
"Mhm. Whatever.."
"I'm here now aren't I?" I kissed her and her lil geeking a** started blushing.

"Twan I know what you've been doing. Why couldn't you just come clean though?"
"What you talkin bout?"
"I know you gang bang.. why didn't you tell me?"
"Bruh Ima whoop Amari's a**, and I didn't tell you cuz I ain't want you to worry bout me. You already got sh*t to worry bout."

"Nah don't let her know..and second of all what you think I'm doing now Twan? After she told me that's all I've been thinking about. You ain't feel like you could trust me?"

"That's not it. I just ain't want you involved..that's all. I just want you to stay out of it. Aight?"
"Why you doing this? What make you wanna gang bang Twan?"
"Cuz my pops did it.."
"Okay but you're Antwan ! You not yo daddy. He lived his life..now you gotta choose to live yo own..this not gon end well if you continue."
"Ion got no way out. I'm pretty sure you know that.."
"Twan why-"
"This why I ain't want you to know London..ima go home. Aight? I love you."
She sighed and rolled her eyes
"I love you too Antwan." I gave her a hug and kissed her forehead then walked out.

Amari never should've told her ..