049

London POV
-2 days later
I walked into class and sat down & put my earbuds in. My whole weekend was trash , but on the bright side I'm getting my stuff moved into my place in a couple days so I'm t'd.

Alexis didn't show up at school again so im about to be bored and sh!t. I honestly hate school. This sh!t is for the birds.

Antwan walked in the class and sat down behind me. He tapped me on my shoulder and I ignored him.

He did it again and I ignored him again.
Then he did it again , and I was getting annoyed so I turned around
"Nigga what?"
"You still mad?"
"What do you think? Duh I'm mad!"
"Don't be acting like that London. Just let that sh!t go..We was doing good for awhile."
"Yea you right. We WERE but now ion want nothing to do with you."
"You acting like ow as the one that made the first move. It was Naomi."
"Oh well , but you KNEW that she was my cousin. You knew that sh!t so don't try and sit here and play the victim. Cuz ion wanna hear what you got to say."
"So you just gon ignore me?"
"Ion have no problem with doing that."
"London bruh.. you know I wanna be with you again , but you let the dumbest sh!t stop that from happening."
"ME?! How is this my fault Antwan? I didn't f*ck YO cousin ! I didn't lie to you about every f*cking thing and pray you wouldn't find out. You just f*cked me, got me pregnant then dipped like you don't have responsibilities."
"I wanna be in the baby's life & you know that but you the one that don't want me there."
"Because I'm scared to a** just gon be there to say you were there and then just dip. I wouldn't even be surprised if you did anyways. Now leave me alone cuz ion wanna talk to you."

Class ended and I went out to my locker . Meek looked over at me and walked up to me.
"You straight?"
"Yea I'm coo."
"I heard you and Antwan arguing shordy. You ain't gotta lie to me.. I know you."
"Nah for real Meek Im fine. Thank you for asking though."
"Of course. You know ima be here if you gotta talk." He gave me a hug then walked away.

🤦🏽‍♀️ Im ready to have this baby an dip on everybody & everything .