010

Antwan POV

I left London voicemail after f*cking voicemail at first I was nice but then the second one I started to get mean fr.

"London answer this f*cking phone yo. I know yo a** see me calling bruh. Don't act f*cking stupid."

She prolly mad at me even more now , but ion care. She pissed me off the other day and thought we just gon leave it at that? F*ckkk naw !

 She pissed me off the other day and thought we just gon leave it at that? F*ckkk naw !

I can't do nun but laugh. Her a** really mean as f*ck & she left me on read. Ion even get like this over females but London different & loosing her is gon be a big mistake.

So I went to get advice from my ma.

I walked downstairs to the kitchen and sat down at the table.

"What is it Twan?"

"I cheated on London & now she ain't even f*cking with me!"

"First of all...watch ya f*ckin mouth in my d*mn house you know better , and second of all you deserve it! You cheated on such a sweet girl..this yo Karma."

"But I want her back."

"Sheesh good luck..just give her time Antwan. Rushing her is just going to make her even more mad."
"But it's worst because she petty enough to keep me away from the baby when it's born."

"Mhm...you better pray she don't go that far..but if she do...then maybe you deserve it?"

My mom patted my back and walked away. This advice was a**. I'm not tryna wait. That sh*t dead..
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
London POV
"Antwan will not stop trying to talk to me . He expect me to just jump back in his arms after he cheated on me? That's dead. Give me time .." I said to Alexis over the phone

"I miss y'all together on some real sh*t tho..and he is the baby's father."

"Okay and?"
"And you should allow him to help you through the process."
"I can't believe yo a** taking his side right now Lex. You supposed to be on my side!"
"I am on your side London .. I'm just giving you another option."
"Well ion want it."
"You so stubborn. Ima call you back later I gotta go."

Alexis hung up & sounded kinda mad. I mean I kiss Antwan too , but I'm not tryna look like no weak b*tch & just fall back into his arms...

But ....

Ughhh It was f*ck that nigga for awhile but now I just wanna f*ck that nigggaaaa !