069

London POV
-2 days later
I don't know when Antwan gon be out. I prayed about it and allat , because ion want him in jail. Like.. duh.
I talked to his mom & they said he should be out soon but now the story changing up. So ion even know.
Alexis walked in my room & sat on my bed

"You okay London?"
"Ima be fine..I'm scared for him though."
"He's gon be okay. They gon let him out soon. He not gon be staying in for too long."
"Locked him up for some sh!t he ain't even do. My baby in that b!tch for some each sh!t. I miss him and it's only been 3 days.."
"I know pooh , but he gon be out soon I know that. Aight? Stay strong for him. He not gon wanna know that you out here sad as f*ck."

I sighed & wiped the lil tears that were coming out.
"You right.."
"If you need anything I'm downstairs with Jay. Aight?"
"Okay. Thanks."
"Anytime." She walked out and shut my door.

I connected my phone to my speaker and turned on Brent Faiyaz and tried to calm myself down . Fortunately it worked ..

I scrolled through my ig and seen people in my dm's saying sh!t. Either to motivate me or to try & bring me down.

I seen niggas posting him & saying
"free my nigga" that don't even fw him . Don't say free my nigga if you was just talking sh!t on his name. Niggas like that disgust me.
U a goofy. Period .

I started crying again because I really missed him & he don't even deserve to be in there.
I went downstairs to get my charger and Alexis was sitting on the couch with her nigga Jay.

"Wassup London. Sorry bout Antwan. Dats a shame..." I could feel the fake energy because Jay and Antwan don't get along at all .

"mhm." I said as I went to pick up my charger.
"I'm for real tho..it really is tragic that he gotta be in there....coulda been here with you."
"Jay don't f*cking talk to me. For real. I know you don't even mess with Antwan so don't put up that lil act cuz I'm not buying it."

"I'm just saying. D*mn a nigga can't feel sorry-"
"You don't gotta feel sorry for him. I can feel yo fake energy Jay & the only reason I put up with you is cuz you make Alexis happy but as for my nigga keep his name out yo mouth."
"You really trippin."
Alexis shoved jay & rolled her eyes
"Chill out on her Javien. She obviously going through it. So chill."
"But-"
"Chill. Like I said."
He rolled his eyes , "Aight. I'm sorry London."
"Tuh." I walked upstairs and shut my door. I didn't wanna be bothered by that 2 faced nigga. I only deal with him cuz of Alexis ion even like him like that but he's not for me to like so idc.

I'm just tired of everybody at this point. Fr . I want my nigga back .

Right tf now .