055

Antwan POV
"This the type of sh*t that happens when you try to cross da gang and get out of it Twan and you know that sh*t ! I taught you better than that.." My dad said

I ain't think they was gon take it that far and try to shoot up London's crib. I was tryna get out of it for the sake of my life and my family, but they wasn't having it.

They found out where London lived and took it out on her cuz they know how important her and the baby are to me.

"What ima do if she find out it was the gang I'm affiliated in?"
"Mane ion know. Never should told her you was in that sh!t in the first place."
"It was Amari. I ain't tell her sh!t. I just ain't think they was gon come for London though.."
"Cuz they know that if anything happened to her you'd go crazy Twan. They not stupid..this gang sh!t not for you."
"Nigga you think?! I ain't even wanna be in this. YOU put me in this .. now you tryna say this not for me?! Why ain't you say that when I was 14 years old bruh? You forced me into this life , but now it ain't for me? If London were to die ion know what the fuck I'd do bruh.. for real."
"Calm allat Down Antwan. It's gon be aight.."
"Nah man it's not. She already don't fuck with me, prolly not gon let me see my baby & now she got a whole other nigga , the gang I'm affiliated with got her crib shot up , I fucked her cousin , cheated on her , treated her like she wasn't worth nothin.. how is it gon be aight?"
"You put this on yo self Twan."

I laughed and shook my head
"I learned from the best .. didn't I?" I walked out his place and got in my car.

I wanted to go check up on her but what was I gon say?  I just left it alone and went back to my place.

I feel terrible.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
London POV
The police had cleared out & left.
Kash sat next me on the couch & kissed my forehead
"London I shoulda been here.. I'm sorry."
"It's aight. I'm just glad you here now. Who you think would wanna do this?"
"Ion even know shordy, but they gon find out. Ima stay here with you tonight. Coo?"
"You don't have to.."
"Nah I don't but ima do it anyways."

Whew chileeeeee this Nigga .. something else.