009

London
-1 week later
I was on snap lip syncing to sad a** songs . Like it was f*ck him at first but then I started to get in my feelings. It's still f*ck Antwan tho !

 It's still f*ck Antwan tho !

I love her so much .

I was sitting on my bed listening to music and my little sister Leah came in to lay by me. I swear she's my favorite little person.

"Hey Lee Lee"
"Hi Lon Lon!"
She gave me a hug and just stayed there with me. That's just what I needed. A hug. I love this lil girl to death.

-1 hour later
"London come here boo!" My mom called from the steps.
I walked downstairs and went to see what she wanted.
"Wassup?"
"Is everything okay? You seem very...distant."
"I'm fine mama. Thank you for asking though."
She smacked her lips
"London I wasn't born yesterday. What's going on? I'm pretty sure I know my own daughter."

I sighed & told her what happened with me & Twan.

She put her palm to her head and groaned
"Why didn't you tell me London? I'm here for a reason!"
"After I was done talking to him I just didn't wanna talk about it anymore. Besides I'm over it anyway.."
"It don't look like it. Listen..you know that if you need to talk then I'm here. I promise , okay?"
"Thank you mama. I love you."
"Love you too. Now go out and have fun boo you deserve it."

I nodded in agreement with my mom & went to Text Alexis , because she was right. I deserved to have fun. Like I said im a single a** b*tch ! I can have all the fun I want to.

Cuz who gon check me boo? Not a soul !
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
So Alexis drove over to come get me & we went to this lil get together that they have every other Saturday where I'm from. It's where all the teens from different schools in Georgia & we all just have a good time.

No drinking , smoking , fighting (sometimes) . Just a good time.

We walked inside and it was packed fr . I wasn't tryna be around too many people cuz..that's just not the move.

Me , Alexis , Kai, Amari & some other cute dude we're just sitting down together laughing and having fun , but of course Antwan pops up with his homeboys and ruins my mood.

He looked at me & smiled and I rolled my eyes , because have I not made myself clear?....ion mess with you no more!

"Ooo sh*t girl. There go yo man." Amari said
I looked behind me and laughed.

"I know you not talking to me Mari! That's not my man. I'm single."

She laughed and shrugged
"whatever you say boo."

Antwan and 4 of his other friends walked over to where we were sitting and sat down in front of us. I swear he just love messing with me.

"Alexis. Can you come with me to get a drink?"
I said , because I didn't wanna be by him.
At all.
"Yea lets go."
Antwan looked up at me and smacked his lips.
"F*ck you mean a drink? You pregnant!"
I rolled my eyes "Nigga I meant a f*ckin lemonade. Calm yo sh*t."

He sat back and gave me that lil mean glare like a gave a f*ck ! 😂😂

"What y'all beefin for?" Kash said while laughing.
"Some niggas don't know how to keep they d*ck in they pants. Ain't that right Twan? No beef over here tho..I'm chillin." I said while smiling

"I swear you so f*cking petty London." Antwan said while rolling his eyes.
"I sure am , but like I said...I'm chillin baby."

I gave him a lil smirk and walked away with Alexis to get my drink.

"You know I'm really proud of yo sensitive a** for not going back to him so fast." Alexis said while pouring lemonade into her cup.

"Girl that's not even on my mind right now. It's taking everything in me to not rock that nigga in his sh*t."

"Boo trust me I know. I can see it all on ya face, but you don't need to be doing no fighting."
"He better quit testing me."
She laughed at me & then we walked back to sit down.

I personally was having a good time. Twan sat there to just observe . Ion know why. Weirdo.

I could tell he was getting jealous cuz I was laughing at ole dude jokes , but I wasn't even flirting.

Butttttt if I was .. so what ! He ain't gon do sh*t.

"London can I talk to you?" Twan said while standing up.
I rolled my eyes & walked to the side with him.

"Why the f*ck you acting like this?"

"Acting like what Antwan? I'm acting like you .. I'm single ! Remember? I can do what I want. No strings attached."

"Single? You not f*cking single."

"Nigga what don't you get? You cheated , we argued , Im single. Period."

"That's some bull sh*t."

"Nigga if you ain't start no bull sh*t we wouldn't be in it. See we could've been f*cking but now it's f*ck you. Period."

I laughed and walked away.

That nigga not stopping nothing. I'm still gon have fun tonight. I deserve a break after what his stale face a** put me through. 💆🏽‍♀️