073

London POV
I woke up feeling mad energized. I got up & turned my music on.
Antwan was still sleep when I got up so I thought....Maybe I should interrupt his sleep.. just cuz I can.
I rolled over to his side of the bed and started kissing him all over.
"Wake up babyyyy !"
He ain't budge.
"Wake uppp!"
He turned over to look at me and rolled his eyes
"Morning pooh !"
"Mhmm"
"Get yo ass up."
"Girl you know what time it is?"
"Duh. It's time for you to get up."
He rolled his eyes again , got up & got dressed.
"You so d*mn grumpy all the time. Witcho ugly self."
He laughed & continued to put his shirt on
"Cuz it be too early for allat extra sh!t."
"Boy bye. You should feel privileged to wake up next to me." He shook his head & walked over to me to give me a kiss.
"Where you goin?"
"Got money to make shordy. You know this."
"Mhm."
Alexis opened the door and walked in the room.
"Aight lil dick get out. I'd like to have my best friend back please."
Antwan looked at me and laughed "Better let her know. Ain't sh!t lil round here."
"I-" Alexis said
Antwan laughed & walked over to give me a hug
"Love you"
"Love you too." Then he walked out & left.

Alexis walked over to me , sat on the bed & laid her head down on me.
"You such a baby."
"I'm so tired it's not even funny. Nova cries 24/7 and then ion even know what she be wanting. Lil sis act like I can speak baby fluently. Whew Chile"
I laughed and shook my head "I'm deadass not ready to experience that."
"You got this. Girl you stronger than me. This gon be light work for you."
"Hopefully."
She smiled & left out the room. I ain't have sh*t to do. So I took a nap. I'm always tired asf even if I feel like I got all the sleep I needed.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
When I woke u I had mad dm's from people saying sh!t about me cheating on Antwan. Now mind you I JUST woke up so ion even know wtf is going on.
I had missed calls from Antwan & sh!t. I was scared asf .. cuz I know wtf I did & cheating wasn't that. My thing is... who would come up with a rumor like this?

I got up & went to Alexis's room to see if she knew anything about it .
"Girl.. Tell em they really not tryna say I cheated on Antwan."
"Somebody started the rumor like a lil ass kid & now it's spreading."
"And now Antwan obviously knows about it. Like d*mn I've done had enough stress already."
"I wouldn't trip London. Cuz I know you wouldn't do it & you know you didn't do it & hopefully Antwan don't think you did it either."
I sighed & opened my phone to check the text Antwan sent me.

"I sighed & opened my phone to check the text Antwan sent me

"He really not believing me Lex. Whoever started this shit is getting they sh!t rocked on me.. tryna mess up my relationship over something petty."
"Girl I'm right behind you. We can fight whoever.. whenever."
"Period."

Whoever did it got me fuckeeeed up thinking I'm not gon do something bout this.
Ion usually fight over dumb sh!t like a rumor but when it comes to my relationship with me and my man? I'm bout whatever