070

London POV
-1 week later
I was on my way to go visit Antwan . They still haven't let him out.. like wtfff !
I had to do all this extra stuff to get in though. I went to go sit in the lil waiting area until Antwan came to the phone thing.

He walked in and sat down at the phone. I nearly cried seeing him in there.
"Hey pooh... how you holding up?"
"I'm straight Baby..you good?"
"Hell no. I miss you.."
"I miss you too , like crazy .. but ima be out this bitch soon. I promise you that , and when I'm out I'm spending the whole day with you. Aight?"
"Okay.."
A tear dropped down on my cheek .
"Ayo .. don't cry shordy. Cuz then you gon make me cry & then ima look like a lil weak ho & ion want that."
I laughed & shook my head
"I love you stink."
"I love you more. Hold it down for me?"
I smiled , "you know I gotchu baby."
The guards sent a signal and it was time for Antwan to go. He got up , smiled at me and left.

I got my stuff and walked out.
I got in my car and drove off. Hardest thing for me to do was to see my man in Jail. That shit hurts.. fr.

I walked in the house & put my stuff down. Alexis walked out and seen I had been crying & she gave me a hug
"Aw don't cry boo. It's gon be okay"
"I really do hope so Lex. I deadass do."
"It will London.. next thing you know Antwan gon be out & y'all gon be right back to where y'all was."
"Fasho.." I walked up to my room & closed my door.

I took a nap & woke up late at night. When I got up I heard a scream from downstairs. I got up and ran downstairs.

I went towards the kitchen and Alexis was standing there with her mouth wide opening and instead of telling me what happened she just stood there looking like a deer caught in headlights like a dumb hoe .
"Girl what is wrong with you?"
"My water just broke bitch !!"
My eyes widened and I started to panic a lil hit because I wasn't even prepared for nothing like this .
"Aight just calm down & ima go get you in the car & grab ya bag. Aight?"
"Okay.." I rushed her to the car & came back in to get her bag then rushed my ass right back to the car.
I got in the car and drove to the hospital & on the way there I was calling her parents.
When we got to the hospital the doctors rushed her to the room & got it started right away. I waited out in the hall until it was all over

I heard straight screams which made me remember that I was gon be next for this Shiid & that ...this not the move.

After about an hour I was able to go back in and Alexis was finally holding her daughter. Cutest Shiid . Deadass.

She was so happy looking at her & everything ...
She let me hold her and her eyes were so cute and round
"Hi aunties babyyy. You so cute pooh.."
I said as I held her ..
"I'm so proud of you Lex I really am.."
"Thank you boo.." she looked at me and smiled.

My best friend really just had a baby- 🌚 df