5 | Busted

It had been about five months since Genma and [Y/N] had made their agreement and what a benefit it turned out to be. Their friendship was much stronger than before and the sex was always great. It definitely made the transition from ANBU to regular jonin more bearable. She had him to occupy all of her new-found free time (and even some of her not so free time).

Plus, she liked how hot it was to sneak around with him. The thrill of getting caught was a turn on for them both and made the whole situation just a little more exciting. Not to mention, Genma was not shy about sex. He was far more adventurous than she would've ever guessed. Sex in the shower? The rooftop? The training field? You name it. She was the best he'd ever had and he could hardly keep his hands off of her when it was just the two of them.

Like now, they laid in [Y/N]'s bed at just after seven in the morning, both sweaty and panting once again (morning sex really is the best kind of sex). Genma found himself relaxing at the sound of her breath passing through her lips. He closed his eyes and smiled, letting out a breathy laugh. She looked over at him and cocked an eyebrow. "What are you smiling about?" She asked, a teasing tone laced in her voice. He opened one eye to look at her. "It's just that we are really good at that. I don't think I'll ever get used to it."

She laughed out loud, sitting up on her elbows to look at his whole face. "Seriously? Genma, you are—"

"[Y/N]! Are you home?" Asuma yelled, coming into her apartment and making her go silent. [Y/N] and Genma's eyes both widened and she cursed under her breath. She jumped up and quickly moved around to find her clothes. Genma sat up and watched her.

"You didn't lock your front door?" He whisper yelled at her.

She huffed, pausing briefly to glare at him. "Oh, yeah, I just leave it open for anyone. Of course I locked it! Asuma just picks the lock and comes in any way! He has no sense of personal space."

She could hear Asuma's footsteps coming closer to her bedroom as she yanked her pants up over her hips. She turned and looked at Genma, putting a finger over her lips and then left her room, shutting the door back quickly so that Asuma wouldn't see Genma in her bed. Her brother looked shocked at her sudden entrance and raised an eyebrow. "What's the rush?"

"Don't you knock?" She snapped back.

"I did. Six times, actually."

"Well if I didn't answer, that must mean that I'm busy doing something. Buh bye now." She said, waving him off.

Asuma crossed his arms. "Uh, huh. Or doing someone. Who's in your bed, [Y/N]?"

"Excuse me?"

"You came out of your room in a panic, shut the door much quicker than necessary, you're all sweaty and out of breath, and you're still guarding the door... so, who's in there?"

"You know what? It's none of your damn business!"

"Like hell it isn't! You're my little sister!"

"Oh since when? Didn't you leave or something? You think just showing back up makes you my family?"

"I am your family, whether you like it or not!"

"I assure you, I don't!"

Asuma ground his teeth together. "Look, it's been over six months since I got back. You're going to have to get over it!"

"Hm, how long were you gone? Four years? So I've still got at least three and a half years to be pissed off at you!"

"That's not how this works!"

"That's how it worked for you when dad let me in ANBU! You got a little upset and took four damn years to get over it!"

Asuma clenched his jaw again. [Y/N] crossed her arms and glared up at her brother. They stood that way for a while until they heard the doorknob behind [Y/N] rattle and the door opened. Genma, now fully clothed and usual senbon between his teeth, stepped out and pulled the door back closed behind him. He stood there awkwardly for just a moment before clearing his throat. "So, I'm gonna head out. It sounds like you two need some time. I'll catch you later, [Y/N]."

Asuma's jaw dropped and [Y/N] facepalmed, rubbing her temples. Genma felt Asuma's angry stare on his back as he made his way across the room and out the front door. Part of him was shocked he didn't take a kunai to the back. He expected it from Asuma for sure, and even maybe a little from [Y/N]. She was going let him have it later for not using the window. But he was a man of action, not words, and this was definitely one way to get it out there that they were something of a thing... Once he was gone, Asuma turned slowly back to face his sister. He refocused his angry stare at her and she finally looked up at him. Asuma took one deep breath and...

"YOU'RE SLEEPING WITH GENMA?!"