Chapo~8

(Travis's POV)
T-t-trav-is we..we...we ne..ed to s-stop. Sal says threw broken moans. "How come?" I say continuing to kiss his neck abusing his sweet spot. "Ngh....Travis I....I mean it." I sigh and stop what I was doing I hover over sal. Looking at him while he slightly pants.
We just continue looking at on another for what felt like hours.

Sal's POV
We continue to look at each other. "I'm sorry it's just for reasons I can't go any further than that." I say, "did I do something?" "No,no you didn't it just I have this thing-." "An STD," "WHAT! NO!" "Oh,well sorry you're not making it any easier to guess." "Well I really don't want you to know the reason?" "Umm..why." He says lifting an eyebrow. "C-can you get off me please." "Not until you tell me the reason." "No your going to hate me." "You said the same thing about me seeing your face, dose it look like I hate you." "N-no" i has say looking away from him." "Now tell me or I'm going to continue to do what I was doing before you interrupted me." I stay quite and keep looking the other way. "SAL!" Travis says a little bit above a whisper of a whisper but I know that he's getting impatient. "Don't get mad at me." I say and I don't know why I just started crying. Travis sits up and rubs his face with both his hands and I continue to cry.
He gets from on top of me and goes over to the light fuming turning it off the room is lit by the moon coming threw the window. "Sal get up for a second please." I shake my head no and roll over on my side away from him. "Fine." He says I feel the bed sink in behind me,and two arms slide under me and lift me up. I quickly latch on to his neck so I don't fall he sits down on top of the bed by the pillows and sets me down and gets in behind me. I hear something hit the floor. He pulls the blanket over us and he pulls me closer to him. A couple minutes go by and we're still like this. "I'm a Carrier." Is all I said.
"What's that?" He ask I take in a deep breath. "Yes,but have you ever seen a pregnant male?" "You'd be surprised." "I haven't." "Why don't we get this off are mind and go to bed it's already.....2am." "It's 2am already oh my lord im gonna hate myself in the morning." I sink in more to the bed pulling the blanket up to my eyes and fall in to a deep slumber.
I wake up with light shining in my face I rub my eyes and look at the time. It read 10am I grab my phone seeing if I had any messages seeing one from my dad. All it said was plans were canceled today due to some reason, I'm not complaining I'm felling a bit lazzy today. I look to the side of me seeing the bed empty. I let out a snort "typical" I roll back over on my side and go back to sleep. What felt like hours I woke up again and look at the time only for it to be 15 minutes from the last time I looked I throw my head back and groan. "Ow fuck!" I hear someone say in the kitchen soon realizing it was Travis. I throw the covers off me and stand up walking to the kitchen Peeking over the corner of the wall to see what was going on he has his palm in his mouth I go all the way in to the kitchen. "Let me see." I say and he jumps a small bit shaking his head no. "No I'm fine." "I don't care let me see your hand." I say once again hi sighs and I put my hand out and he lays his on mine.
"How did you manage to do that?" I say inspecting the cut on his palm. "I'm not a'hundred percent sure how I did." I sigh. "Okay I'm going to clean it so it doesn't get an infection." "No...no, you don't need to do that." He says pulling his hand way from me. "Did I stutter. If I did you herd me multiple times,I'm cleaning your hand and wrapping it." "Ugh Fine." I grab his hand and lead him into the bathroom. I looked for a medical kit that the hotel provides. He hops on the counter and l completely ignore him. I open the kit and grab some Neosporin gauze and a wrap to keep it in place, and a wash cloth and hydrogen peroxide. I set everything on the counter next to him and I get everything I wash my hands to not clean it then just get more germs on his hand. I shake my hands to get most the water off,
I grab the cloth and put it under his hand I grab the hydrogen peroxide with my free hand and open it. "This might sting a bit." He shakes his head sowing he understands. I Pour Some on his hand and it starts to bubble and foam. "Why is it doing that?" He questions because it's cleaning the cut off." "Oh,ow he winced." "Im sorry." "It's okay." Once it's done I do it one more time and make sure it was done bubbling.
I take the cloth from under his hand wipe it off the extra Hydrin peroxide. I get a q-tip and put some neoSporin in it I grab his hand and place sone of it on the large cut. I put the gauze and placing it over the cut. I grab the wrap and start to wrap accidentally putting it to tight causing Travis two wince in pain.

"Hope y'all enjoyed have a good day lads and ladies I will se you in the fanfic world wish love peace my lovely dudes, also it's 4:34am when I'm posting this I need to go to sleep peace."