Chapo~23

(Sal's pov until further notice) (Sal is also comfortable with not wearing his prosthetic around people)
I wake up to my side being exposed to the cold air, like really cold. So cold that it went threw my shirt. I cover myself back up and open my eyes too see what Travis was doing. But he was just sitting on the edge of the bed. I watch him for a little longer slightly startled when he stands up he walks out the small room and into the small hall a minute later the heater turns on. I turn to face the other way and close my eyes. I feel the bed dip in behind me and warmth soon replaced the cold that surrounded me. "I'm sorry if I woke you up." Travis says in a deep husky voice. "It's alright. Why time is it?" "2am" "okay." I say push my way back into Travis and he wrapped his arms around me,
•__•__•__•__•__•__•__•__•__•
"DEAR SALLYO BOY. TRAAAAVIIISSS!!" I wake up to ash yelling and jumping on the bed, "WAKE THE HELL UP!" Judy adds jumping on the bed with ash. I ignore them soon to have a attention brought back to ash as she drops gizmo on me. "Okay okay, I'm up god." I say rubbing my temples and sitting up gizmo jumping form my lap to Travis's chest sitting down like he was a chair. "Hey fatass, get off him." I say with a light laugh pushing the orange cat off of him. Just to have gizmo jump right back on him, "I give up. Anyways why do we need to wake up?"I ask ash, "because we're bored and I'm hungry so wake the hell up and feed me." "Ash you know how to cook make it yourself and plus I'm not your parent." "But sawwy fawse pweeeeas," she askes like a small Child. "No." "But-" "no." I say sternly "now leave me alone I want to go back to bed." She gets up and leaves the room. One minute later and she's hitting me with a spoon. "ASHLEY CAMPBELL!" I yell getting up as soon as I do she runs. "GET BACK HERE!"
"NO!" I stop chasing her. " you're a bitch, I hope you know that." "Oh you love me." "Yea sure." Ash starts grabbing the food out for me to cook, once I was done cooking I woke travis up so (Melanies new song just came out "copy cat" blame that why I'm late updating I need to learn the song soooo.) we all sit at the island and eat. "So what's gonna happen for Valentine's Day?" Ash asks me, "My dad might do the same thing he dose every year throw a party and everyone leave drunk." "Ur good luck Trying to get Lisa to talk him out of it."as comments back. *sigh* "I'm just gonna tell him I'm not going." "Same." "Do you think the others will go?" "Nile won't go unless we do and Todd just follows him around like a lost puppy."ash says finishing her food as do I and the others.