Chapo~10

Sally boys pov
"M Hey Travis?" I ask looking up at him on the couch. "Yeah?" He says looking up from his phone and at me. "Ash just asked me me if you and Judy would like to go to a theme park and pick her up so she doesn't
have to be a fifth  wheel to Larry and the other two idiots." "Yeah I'll pick her up. What time?" "She said in a bout two hours." "Okay tell her I'll get her do I just get her and bring her back here and then what not?" "I'll ask if we should just bring her here so we can hang out a bit." I say unlocking my phone "you do that imma go to get some food tell Judy I'll be back I need some fresh air." "Oh,okay see ya in a little I'll let you know why ash says." I say as he stands up and slides hiss shoes back on. About three minutes after Travis leave Judy comes into the living room. "Where's Travis?" She asks siting on the couch across from me. "He uh...he went to get one good he said he needed fresh air." "Oh okay, your sal right." I shake my head yes. "Well hello we haven't been properly introduced to one another. I'm Judy Melissa Mayochiy." "I knew you looked familiar." I say "yeah and your sal Fisher, not to sound weird I'm just a small fan of your guises music I didn't realize it was you guys right away." "Oh my god I love the stuff you modeled in i mean I'm gay so the fashion just caches my eye." "One second let me go get something I think you might like." She says walking out of the living room for a split second and comes back with two pieces of what look to be cloths. "Here." She says and hands them off to me. "Go put them on." She says to me. "O-okay." I say standing up and walking over to the bathroom.
I put on the clothes and pull my hair out from the shirt and fix it up a small bit. The shirt was a loose black crop top and slightly hanging off my left shoulder. The pants fit like a glove. They were high wasted and had like five buttons. I tucked in the front of the shirt I neatly fold my cloths and grab them, I walk out the bathroom and turn off the lights. Before I get to the living room I remembered that I needed to ask ash what was going on. I texted her and wait a second for a reply.
"Yeah that will work just have him come pick me up and we can hang out for a little then we can head off." She replied I send a quick Okay and tell Travis,he says okay and that he will be back in 30 minutes. I put my phone in the back pocket and go into the living room. "Aw you look so cute."she says standing up. "Can I do your hair?" She asked. She looked so excited. "Yeah, sure." I say. She takes the clothes from my hands and puts them on a couch. And leads me to the bathroom she sits me on the toilet seat and grabs a couple of things. "Are you okay with me using a curling iron on your hair?" She asks "yeah just please don't burn me or ruin my hair." "I won't."
Judy's POV
I take his hair out of the un he has it in and split the hair so it's on different sides of his mask straps and pull out a couple of loose strands and his bangs. I pull his hair into a high ponytail and smooth it out I heat up the curling iron and put it and a good heat. I smack it against my palm until it gets hot. (Anyone Else do this?, no just me oh,) once it gets hot I get the small strands and wrap them around the curling iron for 15 seconds and let it go I repeatedly do this and when I'm done I get some hair spray and spray the little loose hair strands and the ponytail I split all the curls in to two spraying it one more time. "There all done." I say putting the spray can on the counter. He gets up and looks at his reflection. "Wow so bouncy." He says pulling a curl down and letting it go. I hear a knock on the door. "I'm coming." I say and head to the door." I open the door and too see nobody there. "I'm not going crazy right." I say looking at sal. Seeing him pointing at the floor I look at the floor seeing a note and a basket. With a small cloth over it. I grab the note. And read it.

(Ha I'm not dead. I bet you thought I died. WELL GUESS AGAIN SUCKER.)