chapo~36 final

4 years later

'Congratulations on your marriage' was the talk of the internet. From the fans. The first part of the marriage was over and now it's time for the reception. "Let me say a word or two. Larry says standing up beside travis. Evryone goes quite and all you could hear are the four kids laughing.

"For those who dont know me im sals older step brother. Larry, and travis bestfriend I have watched their relationship grow to what it is today. When things got rough for them they never gave up. There three amazing kids are growing up with two amazing parents. And I couldn't imagine not being here to see the young lady and men thos children are growing up to be. -
Larry says a few more words then Ash then my parents. By the end of it I had tears In my eyes.

Music had started and travis and myself had our first dance then every one joined in. Four lovely kids run towards us and start dancing. Fawkes had grown into a beautiful young lady her hair was platinum blue and long her one blue eye and one brow looked up at me with excitement as she had told me how good the fruit was. She had an olive skin tone and she was the shortest even though shes the oldest of the three. Aston had dark blue hair like mine and blue eyes with some light blond in his hair. But his fathers nose and attitude. Hands in his pockets and the RBF he gives when hes relaxed. He was the tallest and the middle child leaving kobe to be the youngest his eyes blue but on was half blue half brown his blond hair was messy and his face covered in chocolate. "Daddy daddy daddy theres a chocolate fountain. A CHOCOLATE FOUNTAIN!" He yells and I laugh. "Duh they know that." Roselila says he red hair going down th her elbows and her caramel skin still tinted pink. "LETS GET MORE CHOCOLATE!" Kobe yells dragging the three of them with him. I laughed and look up at my husband. " I couldn't ask for anything better than what I have now." He says looking down at me I give him a kiss and he returns it wit how just as much love. "Nether can I."

THE END♡

Thank you all so much for sticking with me threw this book. I'm sorry that I couldn't be longer if ran out of ideas to keep this book afloat. I appreciate all the support over this book. (I will soon be going back over all of previous books and fix the mistakes I made. Because there are a lot even though i tried to fix them.😂😂 but thank you all again. If you'd like to stick around with me I'm making a new book a (draco malfoy x harry potter fanfiction.) That will be coming out soon and I'd appreciate it. Buy love evryone of yall stay Peachy my peeps.