Chappo~24

HAPPY DAY OF LOVE MY LOVELY DUDES👌

"Dad I'm not doing a photo shoot on Valentine's Day." Travis says to the man on the other end of a phone. "What-why, no that's not okay! I can have brakes anytime i please...." silence takes over Travis "you know what I'm done, i'm fucking done I'm not doing a Photo shoot or a song ever again!" Travis yells hanging up the phone, "everything alright there?" I ask travis looking up from gizmo. "Yeah just need to threaten him with the money maker." He smirks I just smile. "Judy and ash had gotten a motel for the night." Travis says wiggling his eyebrows. "We know there doing the nasty." I say brushing gizmos hair off my lap. "What sounds fun to do today?" I ask travis getting the answer I knew he'd give "you" "I'm talking about realistic things Travis." He gasps and puts his hand on his chest acting shocked. "You know it would be realistic if you would just except my love." "Ah you see there is where you're wrong, I have but you haven't." "And how so?" He asks putting on a shirt. "I don't see us together now do I." I say looking up tapping my chin smirking." He laughs "I have to leave for a little bit, I'll be back in a hour or so." "Okay, Imma take a small nap." I say laying down on Travis's side of the bed.

Travis POV
Sal lays down and I leave the studio apartment. Locking the door and taking the extra key hidden on top of the door frame so my dad won't barge in on him. I get out my phone and search up Larry's Instagram. (Larry and Travis don't have each other's numbers)
-•T: hey Larry in a hour is it okay if you can text sal and have him do something for you.•
•L: like what? And why?
-•T: I have something special planned but I don't want him there to see."
•L: oh I gotchu dude.
-•T: thanks Larry
•L: no problem, I'll text him in a hour
I get into my new car and head to the store. Gathering all the stuff I need. Checking the time.I put it all in the car and drive back to the apartment parking. And pulling my phone out as I get a notification.
•L:Sal just made it to my room.
-•T: okay try too keep him up there for at lest 30 minutes
•L: no longer than 30 minutes The girl I'm staying with is gonna be back home and I have plans tonight as well.
-•T:then stop texting me so I can get this set up I'll let you know when I'm done.
I set everything up in place and get ready for my plan.

(Okay gonna stop here my head hurts...............
THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR READING THIS BOOK AND MY OTHER BOOKS I WUV EACH AND ONE OF YALL DUDES AND DUDEETS)