chapo~31

Sals pov
"Dont open your mouth, got it." "Yeah yeah" theres a knock on the door and a lot of people walking in. We wet the snakes in Travis's living room not caring about the dumb rulls hid dad has. " LETS GET GAME NIGHT GOING!" I yell. After games that went bye fast we all had got into teams of two. Me travis. Larry and ash. Because Judy's stomach hurt because she isn't used to drinking so much soda. What a caffeine noob. And of course today and Nile the iconic gay duo. First up was me and travis. So I had gone first and Travis had to guess. I stand up and go to the middle of the room putting my soda down so I dont spill it. I got a small card from the random box thing. "Okay I'm ready." I say and ash flips the timer. I start moving around pretend shoveling  snow. And of course it was a easy guess for travis. As the game progresses almost all the cards are gone. I had picked up a card it originally said fishing but I'm not doing that one. I 'ask' larry to help pronounce the 'word' "just pretend that it doesn't say fishing." I wisper to larry. He gets the idea and nods his head. He goes to sit back down. "Okay last round but ash Todd Nile and travis have to guess because were all tied." I say and they all knod. Larry counts down from three and flips the timer. I start hinting to things like holding a baby and pregnant lady stans and all that good things. The three of them were not even close to guessing. But travis and larry kept laughing and I had stopped and started laughing for the rest of the time. "STOP LAUGHING!" I yell at the two. "Sorry sorry. You just could have done so many things." Larry says. " then you do it I say going to sit on the couch. Larry gets up and. I count down from three but before larry could start travis starts laughing I slap his leg and he just silently laughs. Ash counts down and flips the timer. (For this part I'm gonna just put initials)
"Go!" Larry points to me.
"Sal?" They all question.
Larry puts a thumb up. And larry starts walking like a pregnant woman. His hand on his lower back and all.
A: pregnant.
T: Blue pregnant?
N: I dont have the brain for this game.
A: pregnant.
T: pregnant sal?
T: someone pregnant.
N: pregnant boy?
Larry stops and the three get confused. But larry points to Todd. Todd freaks out and starts calling out all the answers he said.
T: uh blue pregnant?
Um. Zaza pregnant someone.
Pregnant sal.
Larry throws his hands up telling him to stop talking. Larry moves his hands telling Todd to back track his words in a way.
Ash stands up quickly.
A: SALS PREGNANT! she yells
"BINGO!" Larry yells throwing his hands up.
Ash celebrates her little victory. Until it hit her.
"WHAT!"

(SO SORRY PEEPS BUT HERS A CHAP LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO)

THANK YOU TO THOSE WHO WACHED MY VIDEO MEANS A LOT. PEACE.