Get Your Ass Back Home

I woke up with someone lightly pushing my shoulder . I had trouble opening my eyes but once i did, i was faced with a beautiful angel.

I smiled, "Hey."

He smiled back , giving me a heartwarming smile."Hi gorgeous."

"Where are we?"I asked , stretching my arms out infront of me.

"We're home."He grinned.

"Really?"I grinned back showing shock,surprise,and excitement in one facial expression.

"Yeah."

"Thank god." WE'RE FINALLY BACK IN ENGLAND!!!!!

-----

"Home sweet home."I smiled putting my hands on my hips as we entered our condo that we shared.

I could feel Zayn wrap his arms around my waist behind me."You happy,too?"

"Yep ."i agreed backing against him.

"You know what we should do?"I could hear a grin in his voice.

"What?"

"......lay on the couch."

"i couldn't agree better."I turned around in his arms giving him a soft kiss.

----

We were both wrapped together in a soft brown blanket watching Revenge Of The Bridemaids when a Victoria's Secret commercial comes on and I immediately cover Zayn's eyes.

"What's wrong babe?"He asks not taking my hand off his eyes.

"I think you know what's wrong."I clued in.

"Aww come one. You know i don't pay attention to those commercials."

"How can i be so sure?"I asked not believing him. I know i should trust him but can you blame me? Sometimes i feel like if he sees other girls , than he'll leave me because i'm not prettier than them and don't go for his standards.

"You're the only girl that i need. I don't need a model because i already have you. There's noone i want more. I know you get insecure that i'll leave you but that's never going to happen because you're the most beautiful gorgeous girl i see and need. I promise."

I was shocked at what he said. I took my hand off his eyes and looked at him still in shock.

"Love,don't cry."He said wiping a running tear off my cheek before i could even notice.

"I'm sorry."I apologized wiping off more tears with my sweater .

"You don't need to apologize.It's okay." He stared into my eyes with sincerity.

I sniffed."Okay."

"Come here."He said wrapping his arms around me and pressing his side against mine and kissed my forehead.

"I love you."I whispered.

"I love you too."He whispered back making my heart swell with love for this boy.

----

"You know what i want?"Zayn asked once we were done with our homemade lunch and putting the dishes in the sink.

I sighed, turning toward him."What?"

"A puppy."He whispered as a smile appeared slowly on his face.

"Really?"I asked.

"Yeah.PLEASSEE."He said wrappping his arms around me and putting his face in my neck.

"What about when we're on tour or i'm shooting a movie?"I asked.

"We'll figure something out.I can take it with me and the boys can help."He explained looking at me.

"What about Paul?" I'm pretty sure he wouldn't be happy with a puppy.

"He'll help too.He already has to deal with us what's the matter with a puppy joining?"

I didn't say anything.

"PLEASSEE????" He begged putting his face in my neck again.

"Fine..."I said.

"Really??!!" He said looking at me again with excitement in his eyes.

"Yeah"I shrugged.

"YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He cheered.

A puppy. That couldn't be that bad would it?