Chapter 2: Shopping

[Edited] I have just changed the 'Hyung' word. From now on, members will call Jin, hyung and Jungkook will call everyone hyung. The members except Jungkook won't call each other with the 'hyung'. Like Jimin won't call Hoseok, Hyung. Hoseok won't call Yoongi, Hyung. Also, There would be double update tomorrow for celebrating soo many reads and votes.

"What?!" Jimin shouted and everyone looked at him in surprise. He cleared his throat. "I mean, what? What's his name?"

"His name is Huesung. He is a very reliable person." Taehyung said excitedly.

"Well, it doesn't hurts to go on one date, right?" Hoseok said and everyone hummed.

"It does." Yoongi said. Now everyone had turned their heads towards him.

"I mean, if the person has issues then it would hurt y'know. If... he does.... something... umm... un-unreasonable?" Yoongi said, his tone changing from confident to shy to awkward and finally to unsure.

"But Huesung does not seem to have mental issues, right Tae?" Namjoon asked Taehyung who nodded. Yoongi sighed and picked up his plate.

"I am done eating. Jiminie can we go for a walk?" Yoongi asked facing Jimin. When Jimin nodded he went towards the kitchen and put his plates in the sink. He then went upstairs to his room.

A few minutes later Jimin also finished his food and put his plate in the sink and went to his own bedroom. Then Yoongi and Jimin both went outside with a coat and sneakers on them.

------------------
Hoseok's POV

Yoongi and Jiminie went out of the door. They would often go on night walks because it is dark and no one would see them and they can roam around without fearing for sasaengs following them.

Yoonie once told me it was easy to kiss and be all touchy and romantic in the parks or on the streets at night because it is dark and no one would see them.

I also want to do these things with them. But I can't bring myself to confess to them. I am very shy. Plus, know that they don't have feelings for me.

Maybe going to the date will help me move on. Maybe I will like this Huesung guy. But it will take a while for me to forget my crush.

I finished my food and put my plate and utensils in the sink. I said good night to the members and went to my room to sleep.

I did my night routine and now I am laying on my bed seeing the 'adding makeup in slime' videos. It really is satisfying, the way they scratch the palette of eye shadow and blush ons and then mix it in the slime is very satisfying. Also the clicks and crunches of the slime is the cherry on top.

Soon I felt my eyes closing, I locked my phone, put it on the charger and then slept facing Yoongi's bed.

END OF POV

Yoongi and Jimin came back after an hour walk and went upstairs. It was midnight and the members were already asleep. They kissed each other good bye and entered their separate rooms.

Jimin changed his clothes and wore silk sliver robe and laid on his bed. Yoongi too changed in his brown velvet robe, he was going towards his bed when he took a glimpse at Hoseok and sighed loudly.

"Why do you wanna go on the date?" He said to himself. He groaned and then fell on his bed. Soon sleep came to him and he too fell asleep.

--------

The next morning Taehyung woke up everyone cheerfully. He even made breakfast for everyone, which was very odd because everyone in the house contributed in making food, except Taehyung. That was because he was 'Too Gucci' to make food. (That was a lie, he didn't know how to cook and once he had cut his fingers while grating potatoes.) So Taehyung making breakfast happily by his own will was very odd.