Chapter 27: Family is here!!

[Not proofread. If there are mistakes, then ignore them or correct me. <3 Enjoy.]

The boys were all lounging around in their living room. Their session for Dance Practice has been canceled as a new group's audition was going on. Jin was knitting sweaters for their pets. Namjoon was laying on Jin's lap and was just admiring his  mate as he made sweaters for the pets. Yoongi was watching the new basketball match being aired on the Korean Sports Channel. Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook were in the playroom playing Video games. Hoseok was making Hot chocolate for everyone.

"Guys, we are bored!" Said Jungkook as he entered the main room with his back hunched forward and his arms dangling beside him.

"I am too." Jimin said accompanied by Taehyung as the trio sat down beside Yoongi. Jimin pulled Yoongi towards him and growled when Yoongi pushed away from him.

"Here, hot chocolate for everyone!" Hoseok said as he entered the room with a tray in both of his hands.

"I have a plan." Hoseok said after all of the members had taken their drinks. Before continuing, he nudged Namjoon's leg. He sat up straight and gave room to Hoseok to sit down. They interlocked their legs together.

"As all of our parents will be present on Friday, why don't we arrange a dinner with everyone present? That way, we can also introduce us being mates to everyone." Hoseok finished. The members all nodded.

"Me, SeokJin-Hyung and Jungkook can cook the food, Jimin and Yoongi can bring our parents home. Taehyung will tidy up the place and set the table and Namjoon can get groceries." Hoseok said. The members agreed.

"I can also help set up the table." Namjoon said.

"No! You will just break every plate!" Jungkook said. Namjoon looked sad and looked down. Jin glared at Jungkook and set aside his knitting equipment and engulfed Namjoon in a hug.

"Don't mind him baby." Jin said and Taehyung and Jungkook together mouthed 'ew' while Jin rolled his eyes. As if you both didn't almost break the bed last night. He thought and continued brushing Namjoon's hairs.

---------------------

The days have gone by in a blur and soon it was Thursday. It was night at the moment. The members were all deciding on the menu and then early morning, Namjoon would go and collect the supplies from the store.

"My mother loves Bulgogi. Add that to the menu." Hoseok said. Jin nodded and wrote Bulgogi among the many dishes which included desert too.

"Ok, so, I am saying the dishes that we wrote down. We will finalise 5 dishes from these 9 dishes for the main course. Ok?" When the members all agreed with SeokJin he started to read the names of the enlisted dishes.

"Ok, so here we go, We have, Bulgogi-" The members nodded and Jin put a tick beside it. "Samgyeopsal." 6 nods and 1 tick. "Kimchi." The members shook their heads side-ways and Jin put a cross beside it. "Pizza." 6 nods 1 tick. "Sushi." The members shook their heads and Jin put a cross beside it. "Egg benedict." 6 nods and 1 tick. "Sugar glazed potato." The members all groaned.

"Hyung, last time we decided to make it, Jungkook had stuck them on the plate!" Hoseok said. Jungkook scoffed and folded his arms over his chest.

"But they were at least edible." Jungkook fired back.

"Yeah, but after eating eat, we won't be livable." Namjoon said. The members looked at him confused.

"Ok, so let's cross it out." Jin said when the atmosphere became awkward just because of Namjoon poor choose of words.

"Moving on, we have some Jjajangmyeon." The members all nodded and Jin put a final tick beside it. "So we will have Bulgogi, Samgyeopsal, Pizza, Egg benedict and Jjajangmyeon in our main course. Now let's decide the desert."