Chapter 26: Parents Visit

[Not proofread. If there are mistakes, then ignore them or correct me. <3 Enjoy.]

It was now a week since Hoseok had his heat. The boys were returning to work now. At the moment, it was morning and the members were all sitting on the long table having breakfast silently, having small talks in between.

"Oh! I just remembered!" Taehyung said enthusiastically. This caught the members attention. They all paused the eating and gave all of their attention to Taehyung.

"My mother called last night and she said that she has booked the train from Daegu to Seoul." Tae finished and the members smiled.

"That is great. My father also called and he is coming next week. When are your parents coming Tae?" SeokJin asked.

"They are also coming next week. On Friday, but they will go back after 4 days because father can't close his shop for more than a week." Taehyung finished and the members all nodded.

"And mine are coming on Friday too and they will leave on the Thursday next week." Jin said the members wowed at him.

"Taehyung, I have a question. Please don't mind but why does your father still runs his cafe? You are famous and you earn so much money, why don't you send them that money? After all you are a single child." Hoseok said. 

"I do send them money, but father says that the cafe was where my mom and my father met so he won't sell because it contains a lot of memories."

"Awww. That's so adorable!" Jin cooed while saying his sentence in a baby voice. The members cringed at his voice and SeokJin threw a bread at Yoongi.

"Yah! Why me?" Yoongi whined as his shirt now had a patch of butter on it.

"Because everyone else is an Alpha and I don't beat my own kind, and the omegas are just too cute. So it leaves you the only beta." Jin said and shrugged. Yoongi whined again.

"Yah! How dare you do this to my Beta?" Jimin shouted playfully while hugging Yoongi close to his chest.

"So protective Minnie." Jungkook said and smiled. Jimin laughed and kissed Yoongi's head.

"Of course, after all he took it hard last week." Jimin said and Yoongi punched his chest. The table erupted in laughters as Yoongi crossed his arms over his chest.

---------------------

"And 1...2...3! Ok! That is great! We will move on to our next part of the dance choreo tomorrow. For today, let's rest." Hoseok said clapping. He then made his way to the already sitting Jimin on the floor and sat on him with a sigh. He adjusted himself on his lap so that his face was on his leg while his other part of the body was laying on the floor of the dance room.

"You two lovebirds, get a room." Yoongi said along with Taehyung who had his hand around his shoulder. They both laughed and went away before waiting for a reply.

"Why is he like that?" Hoseok asked Jimin who looked at him confused.

"Like what?" 

"Like as if he isn't in a relationship with us. Like only we are dating. For the 4 months, I have noticed that whenever we do something with each other, he says something which indicates that he is not a part of us." Hoseok said. Jimin smiled at him and caressed his hairs and then cheeks.

"He is like that. It's his nature. Don't worry, he haves fun teasing. He always tease me with other idol group member if we are even talking or even just had an eye contact. I suppose he is always testing the waters."

"Testing the waters?"

"Yeah. Like he wants to make sure that we won't leave him ever. That he is always included. That he is the only person we love and we can't leave him out." Jimin said. The atmosphere between them turned sad.