Chapter 20: Jimin's date

[Not proof read]

"Hobi, you ready to go?" Jimin asked as he saw Hoseok coming out of the washroom while drying his hairs.

"Yes, Let's go!" Hoseok said excited. Jimin nodded and stood up from his spot on the bed beside Yoongi.

"Is he asleep?" Hoseok asked Jimin pointing towards Yoongi. Jimin nodded and Hoseok let out a small hushed 'oh'. Hoseok put the wet towel on the chair and then exited the room followed by Jimin.

They went across the hallway and passed 3 doors until they reached Jin's room. They knocked on the door and were let in by Jungkook.

"Oh, isn't Yoongi-hyung gonna join us?" Jungkook asked Jimin who shook his head smiling.

"No, he is very tired so he told that he would join us for dinner." Jimin finished and Jungkook nodded. The couple came deep inside the room and saw that Namjoon and Jin were sitting in the bed while Taehyung was sitting on the ground. They were facing the wall where the T.V hung.

"We were waiting for you guys! We have ordered hamburgers and pasta. We ordered coke for all of us and sprite for Hoseokie." Taehyung said and the couple nodded. They sat down on the bed beside the NamJin couple.

"We are watching movie and this movie is Avengers: Endgame." Jungkook said and they all nodded.

The started playing and they all silently watched the movie, cuddling with their mates. A knock resounded inside the hotel room and the movie was paused as Jimin got up and made his way towards the door. He opened the door and was greeted by room service. She had a big trolley in front of her.

"Sir, this is your order. You can take the trolley with you inside. Just put the trolley in the hallway. We will come collect the dirty dishes once you give a call to the reception." The lady said and went away. Jimin pulled the trolley inside the room and opened the lights.

"The lunch is here!" He said happily. The members all excitedly sat up at their spots. Jimin gave them a plate and spoons. They then took their food and dug in.

"This is so yummy!" Hoseok cutely and Jimin cooed at him. Jimin kissed his cheeks and Hoseok blushed at this.

---------------------

"Ok guys, there will be a lot of armies at the stadium so please don't be too distracted. Plus, don't be too lovey dovey with your mates." The manager said as the members nodded and then made their way towards the platform that would take them to the stage.

It was now the next day. The previous day, BTS rested and collected as much energy as they could. They all were now very excited to meet the many armies that would be present there as they do the sound check practice.

"Ok guys, let's do our best and look our best." Namjoon said and they all nodded. They did the routine cheer and then they were lifted to the stage. The stadium filled with screams as they entered. They all got excited and started t sing the lyrics that was a part of the beat that was playing in the background.

---------------------

"Oh, that was tiring." Hoseok said as he sat on the couch. He was sweating and a staff was holding a fan to his face. He smiled at the girl and took the fan from her hands.

"Guys, we will have a 3 hour break. You all could stay here, could go back to your hotel rooms, could roam around the streets, do what ever you want in these 3 hours and then meet us after 3 hours over here. The rooms are down the hall." The manager said and the members all nodded. Namjoon and Jin made their way towards the room down the hall. Taehyung and Jungkook decided to go back to the hotel so that they could play video games over there.