Chapter 25: An intimate Heat

[I have done some changes with the smut scene and the plot. So if you want then you can re-read.  My advice: Some people should re-read.]

"Today's run episode was really amazing!" The members all laughed as they all stepped inside the dorm after the elevator opened.

"IKR" Taehyung said and bent down while laughing.

"Oh My God, you literally used the abbreviation instead of saying the whole word." Jungkook said and gasped.

"That's called Swag!" Taehyung said and made two Vs with both of his hands.

"Ok guys, we talked about this, Hoseok's heat is starting soon. I can tell by his scent. I have asked Bang PD to give the three a week's break. We will pack our bags right now and then leave." Namjoon said and all of the members nodded.

"I will leave alot of food for you three to last three days." Jin said and the three people nodded.

"Why for three days?" 

"Because we will be back after three days." Namjoon said.

---------------------

It was now the evening and all of the members had already left the dorms. The trio was laying on their bed cuddling each other. They had taken a shower before and have changed into their PJs after having late evening snacks.

Suddenly, Hoseok's scent increased drastically and he was sweating buckets.

"Guys, I think my heat is here." He said.

"Hoseok, before you give in to your Omega and we to our respective wolves, I want to ask, Will you be alright?" Jimin asked. Hoseok put a hand on his hand and made eye contact with him.

"Don't worry. I know it's both of your's first time with an Omega. If I feel uncomfortable or uneasy, I will just say my colors. Also, promise me, if you both feel uncomfortable, you both will say the color too." The two boys nodded at him as if promising Hoseok.

Hoseok started whining after a few moments. Two boys looked at him still laying in their position.

"Alpha." Hoseok moaned out and that's when they knew Hoseok had lost his control. Affected by the sweet scent of their Omega's, the other two boys growled at him and dove in kissing every inch of Hoseok's face, neck and taking turns in kissing him.

"Too hot." Hoseok moaned in between his whimpers. Yoongi took initiative and slipped his hands inside Hoseok's shirt. As his hands went up, Hoseok's shirt also rode up. Finally, the shirt was bunched up beneath his neck. Jimin and Yoongi both latched themselves onto Hoseok's nipples, leaving hickeys and saliva behind. Hoseok was moaning so loud as he was sensitive on that exact place.

Jimin went up and kissed Hoseok. Their tongues dancing and exploring each other's mouth. Hoseok wrapped his arms around Jimin's waist.

"Off." Hoseok whimpered. Jimin detached himself from Hoseok and took off his shirt. He looked towards Yoongi and growled when he saw that he was the only one fully clothed and not exposed. He pulled Yoongi back by his shoulders and took off his shirt. They both looked at each other and then kissed each other. They separated only because of Hoseok's loud whimpers. Yoongi went back to leaving hickeys on Hoseok chest and stomach while Jimin started taking off Hoseok's shirt completely.

After Hoseok's shirt was out of the way, Jimin instantly started biting, sucking and licking Hoseok's neck. Yoongi was now at the top of the pajama area and had stopped. He looked up as if to make sure that he could go on. When he realized that Hoseok has given in to his Omega instincts, he took a deep breath in. Yoongi started to slowly slide Hoseok's pajamas off. As they were ready for the night, they weren't wearing any boxers, so Hoseok's erection stood up against his stomach. 

Yoongi bent down so that he was eye level to his erection. Hoseok's shaft was leaking pre-cum Yoongi licked the head and instantly Hoseok moaned loudly. Yoongi left his cock as it is and made his way towards his thighs. He gripped his thighs with much power. The veins in his hands showing, it seemed like they would burst any second. Yoongi left hickeys as if he was marking his land.

Jimin had gotten off of Hoseok and had slid off of his own pajamas. He was stroking himself while looking at Yoongi who was now deep-throating Hoseok. He was really turned remembering that Yoongi had no gag reflex. He got an idea and instantly sat beside Hoseok so that his dick was rubbing against Hoseok's.

"Baby, Suck both of us." Jimin said as he gripped Yoongi's hairs and pulled him off of Hoseok. Yoongi immediately nodded eager to have two dicks in his mouth. He took in both of his lovers cock and moaned at the feeling of his mouth full beyond limits. It was really heaven for Yoongi as he sucked his lovers. Jimin grabbed Yoongi's hair and pulled him off as he could feel his knot forming. He didn't want to hurt Yoongi by his knot.

"Alpha, Beta, Want you... Inside." Hoseok moaned out. Jimin, still gripping Yoongi's hairs, pulled up Yoongi's head so that he was eye level with him. 

"Lay down, I will be on the top." Jimin commanded and Yoongi quickly fumbled around getting off his pyjamas and laying beside Hoseok.

Jimin took Yoongi's spot in between Hoseok's legs and bent down. Instead of sucking his cock, Jimin bent down more and then licked Hoseok's hole. Hoseok's moans turned up in pitch as Jimin explored Hoseok's hole with his tongue. Hoseok even thrusted his hips so that he could get Jimin's wet tongue inside.

"Mmm. You taste so sweet baby. My Omega. So sweet." Jimin praised Hoseok. An alpha's praise is more valuable to an Omega than a Beta's in a very intimate situation.

Jimin slid in one finger inside Hoseok and was surprised that the digit had gone in so smoothly. He then worked up a second digit and it was not soon that he was scissoring Hoseok open. Yoongi moaned and the sight and stroked himself. Jimin took out his fingers and then grabbed Hoseok by his waist. He pulled him up and then grabbed Yoongi's cock. He slowly slid Hoseok unto Yoongi's cock and unwrapped himself from him when Hoseok was properly situated above the Beta's cock.

"Ride him Hoseok. My Omega. Sweet, sweet Omega." Jimin whispered in Hoseok's ears who put his hands on Yoongi's chest and lifted himself up. When only the tip was in, he slid back down. This caused a loud moan from both Hoseok and Yoongi.

"You are so tight." Yoongi moaned out as he gripped Hoseok's waist helping him in riding his cock.

Jimin was watching as they fucked and could no longer stop. He went behind Hoseok and started kissing his back.

"Need... Alpha..." Hoseok said. Jimin put a finger inside Hoseok growling when his hole enveloped his finger and pulled him in. Jimin then put the second finger and stopped once he heard Hoseok hiss. After a minute, he was scissoring Hoseok open and then he took his fingers out. He grabbed Hoseok's hips and slowly sliding inside him.

After 10 minutes, the trio were a mess. They were panting, growling, moaning, and what not. The two boys' knots had formed and they were just mere seconds away from cumming. When their knots had formed, Hoseok had hissed multiple times but then he had adjusted himself.

Soon, the omega was cumming. The two boys still fucked into him. Hoseok now moaned as he was over stimulated. Tears were coming out from his eyes as his breathing quickened.

Yoongi was the first one to cum. Yoongi's warm cum on his cock's head and the tightness of the Omega made Jimin climax and soon he was cumming too.

The three people remained joined to each other as they panted and came down from their highs. Jimin grabbed Hoseok's waist and laid him beside Yoongi. They laid so that Hoseok was facing Yoongi with a leg around his waist and Jimin was against Hoseok's back. They still had their cocks buried inside of their Omega as they hugged each other and passed out from the exhaustion.

END OF THE CHAPTER

So next chapter will be coming out on this weekend and I would say, Get your tissues ready.