Chapter 5: Sope

Hoseok's POV

I woke up the next day feeling fresh. I felt hands wrapped around me. I breathed in so that I can catch the scent and it was a nice minty scent which I knew is Yoongi's scent.

I shifted which woke Yoongi up. He is a very light sleeper. I turned myslef around and faced him.

"Are you feeling okay??" He asked. I nodded and he sighed.

"Seokie, You are not going on any dates now or meeting that bitch Huesung." Yoongi said.

"Okay, hyungie." I giggled at his protectiveness and he kissed my nose. I blushed and thought of him kissing me. How would it feel? Is he a good kisser? I don't know how to kiss I pouted at that.

A strange noise was heard by Yoongi. He pinched by cheeks and made the noise which I think is squealing???

"Aren't you too cute??" He said and pinched my cheeks again and I blushed.

"Yoongi, Hoseok are you both awake? I am coming in." A voice came from outside the bedroom door and SeokJin entered.

END OF POV

"Are you feeling well, Hoseokie?" Jin asked once he reached the bed. Hoseok laid on his back and smiled at him.

"Yeah, Hyung, I feel well now." Hoseok said.

"Ok, come down now. We have some important matters to discuss." Jin said. Both the males nodded and Yoongi stood up from the bed.

"I am going down. Come quickly." Jin said and exited the room. Yoongi went in the bathroom and did his morning routine while Hoseok sat up on his bed. The washroom's door opened after awhile and Hoseok stood up.

"I am going downstairs so you can change your clothes." Yoongi said. Hoseok nodded and went towards the washroom. He did his morning routine and then changed his pyjamas. He wore a nude hoodie and black jeans.

He came out of the washroom and then made the bed. Then he exited the room.

He went to the living room and sat on a bean bag.

"Hyung my breakfast!!" Hoseok shouted. "I am bringing." Jin said from kitchen. He came after 10 minutes and gave him his plate of the breakfast which consisted of a half-fry egg and two toast.

"Guys, as all of us afe here, let me tell you that we will discuss some things which will take place in this and the next week." Namjoon said and the others gave their full attention to him.

Hoseok's POV.

I was eating breakfast slowly and enjoying it.

"So yesterday, Bang PD called me and told me some things which I have to tell you guys. So first of all, our comeback date is announced and it will be announced any day today right now as we are talking." Namjoon was cut off by Taehyung.

"What is our comeback date?" He asked.

"Don't cut me while I am talking and our comeback is on December 8th. Next thing is that, our choreographer will see our dance next week so we have a week to further perfect the dance. After next week the shooting for the music video will start in between there will be shooting for the teasers. He also told me that one more song should be included because the Mnet communicated with Bang PD and told him that we should perform at Christmas, So he told me that Sope will have a comeback and they have to create a song." Namjoonie finished and I was about to choke on my bite.

SOPE WILL HAVE A COMEBACK??? WHAT!!!

Me and Yoongi created the ship name years ago. When we saw the trending Vkook hashtag on Twitter, we decided to make one too and we joined our stage name. It wasn't mean't to be spoken about, but the staff told us to say it in one of the run episodes for something new.