Chapter 4: The Date

It was a five star restaurant. Hoseok had hoped that they would go to a not-so-famous restaurant as he likes to be between commoners. It would always keep him down-to-earth. But, he wasn't complaining.

They had entered the restaurant and were greeted by the door opener. They bowed at him in return and went inside the restaurant. The manager of the restaurant had came out to welcome the famous singer J-Hope. He took them to a table which had a nice view of the city and it was very breath-taking as they were on the 30th floor which was reserved for the famous stars that came here.

"Did you love the restaurant?" Huesung asked Hoseok as settled down on the sofa. They sat opposite each other so they can talk and look at each other comfortably.

"Yeah, it's amazing. The view is nice too." Hoseok said and smiled at Huesung. They chatted for awhile about their favorite food, their favorite color, their favorite drink etc. A waitress came to their table and smiled at them. She gave them a basket full of crispy cheese balls served as starters.

The two resumed in their conversations and till far the date was going very good.

"So you said you loved sprite, but you have always did the ads for Coca Cola. How Ironic." Huesung said and they laughed at that.

"Huesung, what do you do for a living?" Hoseok asked him.

"I work in the bank and I am in the Shares and profit department." Huesung said and Hoseok looked at him, eyebrows raised.

"Aren't these two different departments?" Hoseok asked and Huesung nodded.

"I am given these two departments to look after." Their conversation was cut off by the same waitress arriving again.

"Here are the menus. I will come back after 20 minutes to take your orders." The waitress said and gave the two a nice laminated menu book. Then she bowed and went away.

The two opened the menu and looked at the dishes written. The names of the dishes were so new to Hoseok that he was confused on what to order as he had nothing mentioned in the menu ever eaten or ever heard of besides some things which he ate in one of his trip to America.

"There are new things that I haven't ever heard of. Except some things." He told Huesung and he chuckled.

"That's because when I made reservations they asked me what type of food I'd like and I told them that I'd like Turkish menu." Huesung explained.

"Oh, that's why some of the things are familiar while some aren't." Hoseok said. After a while Hoseok put down the menu and Huesung soon followed him. They stared at each other and then averted their gaze once they heard the loud voice of thunder. They simultaneously looked outside from the window and were greeted by rain.

"It's raining so heavily." Hoseok and Huesung nodded.

"I hope it won't be a big hassle on the streets." Huesung and they both agreed.

"Shall we take some pictures?" Huesung asked Hoseok after awhile of rain-gazing who nodded. Huesung took out his IPhone and stood up from his seat. He rounded the table and sat on Hoseok's side of the couch and raised his phone. They both smiled at the camera and Huesung took the picture.

"It is amazing." Hoseok commented when they looked at the picture.

"We should take some pictures beside the waterfall. You look very pretty and your outfit suits you so a picture is a must." Huesung said Hoseok nodded and they both stood up. They made their way towards the small waterfall which had many blue lights illuminating it. Hoseok sat down on the rock beside the waterfall ever so gracefully and Huesung took many pictures from different angles. A staff saw them take pictures and went towards them.