Chapter 37: Recording

[Not Proof Read so ignore all the mistakes.]

Many days had passed. Today, the members had only two things to do the whole day. They had to shoot a run episode and also record the new song. After that, they will be given a week off. 

At the moment, the members were all getting ready to leave the dorm. They all had previously eaten their breakfast. All the while, Namjoon and Jungkook were very excited. They were whispering to each other during breakfast, they sat together during breakfast and the members were all confused at their behavior.

"Why are you both acting like this?" Hoseok had asked during the breakfast.

"You will see." Was what Jungkook replied. Hoseok tilted his head but remained silent. The members left them for the time being and instead finished their breakfast.

They all had a throat soothing pill and then they exited their dorm to go to their company building. They all piled up in the van and made their way to the company building. Without wasting time, they went towards the recording room and sat on the seats and small sofas.

The song director came inside the room after a while and they all bowed to each other. They took their seats again and the director started talking.

"This song is composed by RM-shi and Jungkook-shi." The director said and the members all ooed at them both. They praised them and Jungkook blushed due to the attention.

"So this is what you both were hiding." Jin said.

"Yes and also one more thing." The director said instead of Jungkook or Namjoon.

"Well, the beat was submitted to us 3 days before so the team perfected the beat. Don't worry it is not changed, we just added some more instruments to it. I hope it is alright." The Director said.

"Of course. It is more than alright." Namjoon said. The Director smiled at him and continued.

"Well, they also submitted the lyrics and to say those lyrics were perfect would be an understatment. It was mesmerizing and a bit sad. It truly woke up our emotions." The director said and clapped for Namjoon and Jungkook. Both of them bowed at the appreciation.

"Moving on, they also told me that the title of the song is already decided." He said and then focused all of his attention towards Namjoon.

"If you would like to tell me the title." He said.

"Ahhh... yes." Namjoon said. He stood up looked towards Hoseok and then towards Yoongi.

"The song's title in Answer: Love Myself." He said.

"What!" Came two voices. Both of them looked at each other and then at Namjoon. The members looked at the three of them with confusion.

"To remove your confusions, let's begin the storytime." Namjoon said and the Director chuckled at him. Namjoon looked at him for permission and the Director nodded.

"What happened was that I was going towards my room. While walking, I tripped on a Journal........." And that is how Yoongi, Hoseok and Jimin were found hugging each other at the end of the story.

"That writing was mine. The one you couldn't recognize." Jimin said teary eyed. The members then hugged each other and separated once they heard a clearing of throat. They all looked at the Director.

"Let's record the song now. You all have to record the Run Episode next." He said. The members nodded and they all took their turns to sing their part of the song. The Director had told them that they had made '(insert the repetitive line)' as the repeating line.

Soon, the song was fully recorded with perfect amount of high notes. Now they just had to add the background vocals and the song would be good to go. As it was too late, they all had decided to delay their vacation for 2 days. 

Their next stop was the Run Episode recording room.

END OF THE CHAPTER

It is a short chapter because I wanted to make a whole chapter of the next thing that I am going to publish soon.

See you in part 2 of this chapter.