Chapter 15: Billboard Music Awards!?!?!?

MAJOR TIME SKIP (because I wanted to get on the plot now.) Some mature content will be mentioned later on.

It was now the month of February and the group had came home from celebrating Hoseok's birthday. They had went to the famous restaurant which had very beautiful interior. Hoseok had done a Vlive at afternoon and they had shooted their dinner in the restaurant so that it can be uploaded for the armies to see. 

They had ordered Hot Pot, Kimchi, Bulgogi, Samgyeopsal and Japchae. They had drunk soju for drinks. There were Bang PD, Manager Sejin, Adora and some of their other crew members. On return, Hoseok had gotten a call from his mother so he was busy talking to his family all the way back from the restaurant.

"Guys! I forgot to tell you this." Bang PD said once they all entered the dorms. 

"What is it?" Namjoon asked Bang PD. He put his hand inside his jacket and took out a white envelope. He gave it to Hoseok.

"Here is my birthday gift." Bang PD said. Hoseok opened it and gasped.

"What is it?" Jin asked Hoseok. Hoseok looked at Yoongi and smiled at him. He folded the white paper again and put the paper back in the envelope and handed it over to Yoongi.

"Maybe Yoonie would like to read it loud." Hoseok said. Yoongi was confused. He took the envelope and opened it taking out the paper. He gasped too and his eyes became teary.

"Oh My God!" Yoongi said and looked at the members with his hand on his mouth. He looked at Bang PD who nodded his head smiling at him.

"Guys! We were nominated in the 'Top Social Artist' category in Billboard! Also we are gonna perform there!" Yoongi said loudly. Everyone gasped and smiled. They all cheered and hugged each other. 

"Babe, you finally have your dream achieved." Jimin said. Yoongi nodded and tears started to fall on his cheeks. Jimin wiped the tears away and kissed him. Everyone looked at them and awwed at their cute interaction.

"A group hug!" Taehyung announced and jumped on the kissing pair who stopped after Taehyung jumped on them. All of the members joined them in the hug and Bang PD wiped some tears that fell down his cheeks and sniffled mumbling, 'My children grew up well.' Then he exited the dorms.

"When are we called?" Namjoon asked. They all separated from the hug and Yoongi opened the envelope sniffling. 

"It's written 26th May." Yoongi said. The boys nodded.

"I can't wait to meet Justin Bieber!" Jungkook squealed and everyone laughed at him.

The boys then decided to sleep now as it was already 2:00 A.M and they had a meeting with Bang PD tomorrow to decide what will happen now. As the members were leaving, they stopped when Namjoon called Hoseok.

"Would you like to cuddle with us?" He asked fiddling with his thumb worried that Hoseok would feel left out if all of the members are cuddling. Hoseok smiled brightly at that and nodded.

This action had made two people very jealous. They watched as Jin wrapped his arms around Hoseok and Namjoon gave a peck on his cheeks. They watched how Hoseok was blushing while they both were teasing him. They sighed sadly and made their way towards their bedroom.

"I really love him." He said.

"I know me too." He replied.

"Let's just sleep." He said and the other one nodded his head.

-------------------------

The members were eating their breakfast and Namjoon was telling them what Bang PD had told him on the phone which came early in the morning.